Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hardlythere1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 03:33 PM
    Friendship
    My best friend hasn't talked to me in a week. I know this seems petty but we usually talk everyday whether it'd be simple texting or calling. I've tried reaching her multiple times but I get nothing in return. I usually don't get on Facebook much but noticed she has been updating her status, etc. She has gotten me through some pretty rough times in my life and I hate not being able to talk to her. I'm not sure what to do about it and am really in the need for some advice. It's very hurtful knowing that she is receiving all of my messages and calls but blowing me off. We never fight and the last time I talked to her, we weren't even arguing. It's been hard for me to sleep at night because I just worry about it and get so upset. Any ideas on what to do? It would be appreciated.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 21, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Did you leave a message telling her that it was bothering you ?
    hardlythere1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 04:17 PM
    Yes I have left several messages telling her I hoped everything was okay, if I did something to upset her that we could talk it out and that it was really upsetting me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very confused about a Woman Friendship/More/Friendship then more? [ 4 Answers ]

So a few months ago a Woman started to talk to be at work and come to see me everyday, I never really noticed her before but after she took interest in me, I obviously did. All my work colleagues started to say that she likes me and that it is obvious and that I'm blind not to see it, I brushed...

Friendship help [ 1 Answers ]

So one of my old friends is contacting me all of the sudden. Well I can't say she was really a good friend to me because she has done things to me where I can't trust her anymore. All of my other friends say she treats me wrong, but then again we have had so many good memories too. I'm just so...

Does he want more than friendship? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been friends with a guy for just over 4 months now, we met off the internet. He always texts me every week, and we usually go the movies and dinner. We get on really well together and have a lot of fun. The thing is, he's a very touchy feely guy and always has been for the time I've...

Now she only wants friendship? [ 10 Answers ]

We broke up 6 months ago, she was my first love, if I try the no contact for three weeks, she calls me, wanting to be just "friends" and talk about "friendly things"... we were together for 8 months long distance. I want her back, It literally makes me sick to think about her with new guys still....

View more questions Search