Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovecupcakes Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 01:37 PM
    Do I need a passport to go to Los Angeles California if I'm only 14
    I want to go to California this summer to see my grandma and I don't know if I need a passport to go to L.A and I'm only 14 years old so I'm not sure.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 25, 2013, 01:49 PM
    Where will you be coming from and where do you live (if the same thing)?
    ilovecupcakes Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Where will you be coming from and where do you live (if the same thing)?
    Will I'm from Atlanta and I want to go to Los Angeles
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 25, 2013, 02:18 PM
    You will need a government approved ID to fly. This can be one of many things. I suggest you check with the airline you book flight with as to what will qualify.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Mar 8, 2013, 07:43 PM
    You need a form of ID, could be a passport, birth certificate, etc.

You parents, or custodian, must make an arrangement with the airline at the time they purchase the ticket. You must be put under "unaccompanied minor".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving to Los Angeles California any recommendations, tips, or suggestions? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey everyone I currently live on the north east coast and in 2 weeks I am moving to my Los Angeles California, a place I have been wanting to live for a long time. I am 23 years and moving out by myself. I have been out many times and made friends and connections etc. I have never lived in a year...

What is going on with the weather in Los Angeles - well Southern California in... [ 3 Answers ]

What is going on with the weather in Los Angeles - well Southern California in general? We have broken some low records in the past few weeks and I have to believe that this is significant in one way or another. Currently in early June we should be hitting 80's, but I'm walking around with a...

TR in los angeles [ 1 Answers ]

Any one knows where to get TR for retouch in los angels, santa monica area? And if my hair is falling out from the last TR, it was 3 months ago, is the new TR going to be applied only to the new hair or the treated hair as well?

View more questions Search