Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Twink24 Posts: 45, Reputation: -2

Jul 20, 2009, 01:28 AM
    Fortune Teller!
    Ok so this may sound strange but I think I have some sort of sense that vaguely tells me the future example:
    When I was around 11 I came home to my grandparents (from my mothers side) being at my house and I turn to my grandfather and start telling him a story about my other grandfather. (from my fathers side) normally I never even talk about him but for some reason he just popped in my mind. A couple hours later my parents take me downstairs and tell my brother and I that my grandfather had passed away earlier that day (this was the first time I heard about it) CREEPY :eek:
    Another time
    Another time was, all one morning all I could think about were car crashes, that afternoon I'm driving on the highway and I see a HUGE carcrash site, 10 cops, news people, ambulances blue scary tarps, the works.. kind of freaking me out!
    Just a couple weeks ago I was thinking about this dog that my grandparents had and I thought wow what if it suddenly just died, a few days go by and low and behold I get a phone call from my grandma telling me he died from some sickness

Would you just say that these are coincidences or that some way I am seeing what lies before me? I probably sound crazy but this seriously freaks me out!:eek:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 04:04 AM

It sounds like you have some psychic abilities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fortune teller [ 12 Answers ]

When will he call me exact time and day

Puzzling fortune from a fortune cookie. [ 5 Answers ]

So I went to Thai food the other day and afterward received my fortune cookie. Too full to eat it at the time, I brought it back to work with me. I opened it today and the fortune read, “Where there is doubt, there is truth.” I'm not sure I follow what this fortune cookie is trying to say…...

The Fortune Teller [ 7 Answers ]

After escaping from her overly controlling campaign manager for the evening, Hillary Clinton sneaked off to visit a local fortune teller of some fame and repute. In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the wizened old mystic delivered some very grave news. 'There's no easy way to...

View more questions Search