Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daleentjie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 04:14 AM
    I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream
    I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant
    dazedandconfused2010 Posts: 22, Reputation: 6

Mar 16, 2010, 01:11 AM

BROTHER
    To see your brother in your dream, may symbolize some aspect of your relationship with him. It can also serve to remind you that someone in your waking life has certain characteristics/behavior similar to your brother's.

WRECK
    To see a wreck in your dream, represents obstacles and barriers toward your goals. You feel that you are being held back or that you are not making any progress.

HELPLESS
    To dream that you are or feel helpless, suggests that you are experiencing difficulties in confronting a situation or relationship. You feel that you are unable to take charge of yourself.

BLOOD
    To dream that others are bleeding, signifies an emotional cry for help.

I don't know if this helps but when I have bad or weird dreams, I go to An Online Guide To Dream Interpretation

Sometimes it makes sense when I have a bad dream and it actually means I'm having problems in my "waking life" Hope it helps
    Moekie01 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 07:14 AM

Since I don't know your relationship between you and your brother I can't say fully bu ti think it means that you are afraid to lose your brother and they say deams unlock your inner thoughts that sometimes even you don't know even if you hate your brother think about the dream it means you lovehem in a family kind of way.:):):):D:D
    echigo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 05:32 PM
    I know what you are felling I had a dream ware my sister was going to die in my dream and I could not cry for her but when I had the same dream and I figered out that it is jest a stund part when you are dreaming so if you think about it instead of doing it you could brobly do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I dream this horrible dream? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know whether I should've posted this under philosophy, but I couldn't find anything closer to the subject "dreams". Anyway... Last night, I had a horrible dream and I don't know why. I dreamed this tall, skinny white man was chasing me trying to kill me. My dream jumped from 3 different...

I a dream once that I was kidnapped. What does this dream mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I dreamed once that I was kidnapped.what does this dream mean?

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

I need info and my dream car. I'm clueless [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My dream car is a 1967 Chevy Impala. How much do they cost any way? What can you tell me about them? Just wondering about it...

View more questions Search