Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PranavPradhan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 01:28 AM
    Career Choice confusion
    Hello,
    I have finished my Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication and have been working in IT industry for almost two years. I am sure I wouldn want to continue in IT or for that matter any technical path. The confusion I have is that I am not clear with what I should take up if I cannot take up the above two fields. If I do Mba then what should it be in. I know nothing about marketing, Economics, Business. Hence not able to narrow down on my choice of career. Then Advertising looks interesting at times as well and business laws. I feel I have a good speak capability hence was looking forward for Marketing but then I feel it is one quality which can be useful in any field. Kindly give me a direction about how do I make up my mindset to narrow down my career choices. OR you could suggest me with some courses as well. I think an interactive session would help in which someone can evaluate me professionally.
    mimimouse1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 08:26 AM
    Personally I would go back to my days as a kid... what did I like doing what makes me feel good or for some how much money can I make doing... It really has to come from what do I like doing and how can I get there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is being gay a choice? [ 132 Answers ]

Ok I already know the answer to this one because I am gay. I just want to see what others think. There is no way that being gay is a choice. I would have never chosen this for myself. I would have wanted to fit in and be like everyone else. That is what all kids want. I am 18 now and have known I...

Talking to mum about career choice [ 1 Answers ]

I have spoken to my mum about doing siging as maybe a career i just love to sing. The only problem is she doesnt seem to want to support me:( . I have told her it is something that I would love to do:) . It would be my dream to just be able to sing and actually get something out of it. It is nice...

Career choice to be a college counselor or adviser? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in college right now I am interested in pursing a career as a college counselor or adviser I want to know what their duties are do they get benefits and vacation and do I need a masters degree and are credentials mandatory:) How much do they pay in this field?

Need help with career choice [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a high school senior this year, and I'm undecided as to what I want to major in in college. Let me start by saying that I like hard work. I would like a career that lets me work outside at least some of the time. I also make very good grades. I'm at the top of my class and I could probably...

View more questions Search