Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Audrey Ley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 09:36 AM
    Bios weather home weather station parts
    Looking to replace the wind turbine for my wireless weather station, as ours broke due to heavy snow. Where can I get a replacement?

Please advise
    Thank You
    Audrey
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2009, 09:52 AM

If you still have the manual look up the manufacturer's customer service number and call them up. I'm sure that they've run into this replacement problem many times before and sell the replacements you need. If not, you'll have to buy a new unit and start all over again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

BIOS weather station [ 1 Answers ]

I have a BIOS weather station. I cannot reset the daily rainfall back to zero on the monitor, and now it is not transmitting the daily amount to the weather analyzer software. It is recording the monthly and annual amounts, and everything else seems to be working. Any suggestions as to how I...

How to set up thermor bw971 bios home weather station [ 0 Answers ]

I have a thermor bios home weather station for TV only. No usb hook up for computer. I lost my instruction manual and I need to find out how to make it communicate with the transmitter. When I connect everything, it displays on the TV and gives the indoor temp, barometric pressure and humidity but...

View more questions Search