Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Boys and girls sharing a room
    Is there a law about boys and girls sharing a room it they are not related in New Hampshire if there is dose any budy know what the age is that they can not be in the same room?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 06:38 PM
    I may be wrong but I cannot imagine such a law exists.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 06:40 PM
    There are laws, but as far as I know they are never enforced. I shared a room with at least one of my siblings until I moved out. When they are siblings the age they should have their own room is usually between 6 and 8, I'm not sure about non-relatives though. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Room sharing or kids [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the legal age when children are expected NOT to share a room? Or what the councils law is on room entitlement?

How come boys don't like skinney girls? [ 12 Answers ]

I don't understand there's this one boy that always calls me skinney and his name is deshawn.but one time he asked me for a hug and I said no he asked me again and I still said no then he huged me until the warning bell rang for the next class.He won't stop asking me for hugs.When he asked me for...

Boys are more gifted than girls? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello :) I'm writing a research paper on the topic above- Boys are more gifted than girls (or the opposite). I need a credible sources or suggestions where I can find some information :) tnx

Boys and girls sharing ooms [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any laws in New Hampshire about boys and girls sharing a room that are not related?

View more questions Search