Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Afrika97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 12:22 AM
    A girl falls down a hill, hits her head and is transported.
    Aaahhhhh!! Its driving me crazy! My husband and I both remember watching a movie when we were young where a girl works in a Walmart-type department store, she is driving home in a jeep or something and falls out, rolls down a hill and is transported into another land. Possibly it was a dream but we can't remember. We do remember there being a scene with a cake fight! Any clues to what it might be??? Thanks in advance!!:p
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

Feb 15, 2007, 03:44 AM
    Sounds like Jill. Was that her?

No, this must be the answer, a girl falls falls down a hill - is anyone there to hear it? Or is it "does she make a sound"?

[jk, askers and Rick]
    squee777 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Im pretty sure your thinking of babes in toyland

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Niagara Falls! Where Does All This Water Come From? [ 10 Answers ]

RE: NIAGARA FALLS: My Son wants to know from where does all this water come? How does it continue to fall like this? And where does it go - why is there no flooding?

Gay Falls for Straight Man! What to do? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm a 28 year old gay man and not out yet. I met a guy 4 years ago who I trained at the workplace. He seemed interesting. He's 22. So the second day of just knowing him I invited him to my cousins house to watch a Sporting event. He didn't have a car so I drove him there. He had...

Song lyric began "Got a House on a hill" 70's [ 2 Answers ]

:( There was a song that I believe was sung by Carole King. It was in the early 70's 73? 74? The first lyric was "Got a house on a hill and it's constantly filled....". Anyway,I can't find it on any Carole King lyric site. Maybe she didn't do it. Can anyone help?

Size of Copper/pvc inside new home to max pressure from 3,000 gl tank on hill [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am building a new home in the country and have a 3000 gallon water tank 75 verticle above my (future) second story. I was going to have either 2" sch 40 pvc or 1 1/4" come down the 160 feet to my home. And then I wanted to know what is the largest copper pipe I could use inside the home to...

I'm just a bill sitting here on capital hill [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry about that I just couldn't resist the title! I'm wondering how does an average citizen get a federal law passed.I do not wish to deal directly with my congressman because the law I would like to see passed will definitely ruffle some feathers in Washington :eek:

View more questions Search