Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    organ213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2003, 08:52 AM
    Online surveys
    I saw an ad for filling out surveys online. Are these scams or can you make money?
    Tyesmoon Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jan 29, 2004, 09:26 PM
    Online surveys
    Hi, I know this was posted a while ago, but just saw it.

I don't know about the buy in kind, but I have signed up for a few sights that are free, and it does work. Two are really good. One of them, you can get cash, not a whole lot but some, and in others you earn points, and you can use the points to buy things of the site, some specific array of stuff that they have for varying amount s of points. They work, but you don't get many opportunities, because it's all based on so many conditions which you have to meet. I would say try some of the free ones, and maybe look for a reputable pay site, and give it a try... they don't cost much and it's worth a try...
    annas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2005, 03:42 PM
    I just received my first check. Nice huh?

Yellowsurveys.com has a lot of good survey sites listed for free.
    Franklin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2005, 09:59 AM
    annas,

Thanks for posting that site yellowsurveys.com

It's a great resource for free paid surveys.
    anniesmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2005, 08:45 AM
    Free list of paid survey sites
    I found a great list of paying survey companies at www.katieshugs.com
    They have a message board with survey updates, they have a list of mystery shopping companies and paid to drive companies. I have found a lot of good advice and help here.

Anniesmom
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2005, 10:41 AM
    It says a lot about a topic when all respondents are newly registered.
    :rolleyes:
    cmbcat Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2005, 02:01 PM
    Email me for $5 Starbucks cards for filling out business reviews
    Email me and I'll send you the link to a site where you get $5 Starbucks cards for filling out business reviews.

Thanks!
    Christina
    [email protected]
    DebbiePreston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2005, 07:42 AM
    Paid surveys is real - Just don't pay!
    Not every online survey company pays in cash. Some pay in gift certificates (Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc.). Some pay with sweepstakes entries. And, of course, some pay in cash (or points that can later be converted into cash).

Here's a free site that provides links to paid survey (as well as mystery shopping) companies.

http://completelistofpaidsurveysites.com

Deb
    greg_mcree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2005, 02:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbiePreston
    Not every online survey company pays in cash. Some pay in gift certificates (Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc.). Some pay with sweepstakes entries. And, of course, some pay in cash (or points that can later be converted into cash).
    Deb
    Paid Surveys Online Directory
    Has information about survey companies incentive. Free resource to start making money by taking online paid surveys.
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2005, 10:16 AM
    I tried surveys and only made a few bucks. I have done the best with affiliates, surfing, and selling on auction sites. I've been doing this a few years and have some very good experience on what pays and what doesn't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How about on-line surveys? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been looking at autosurfing and paid survey sites. I was wondering if anyone had experiences to share with these or others: www.expresspaidsurveys.com www.getcashforsurveys.com www.survey-platinum.com Tks, Paul

Online marketing [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone suggest the best way I can market my websites? I have been posting my website everyday on a free ads site and earn about $250 per month just from that site(has heavy traffic). I have come across some software that says "message board blaster", "classified ad blaster" and some...

Surveys on Operating System [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, This is the first time I am sending a question :-[ Can you suggest me a good website for operating systems used and surveys of different kinds of them like some used in palm top computers, domestic PCs..

View more questions Search