Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danap Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Aug 17, 2008, 01:54 AM
    Unusual Period
    My period is usually painful and very heavy but only 5 days. Right now it has lasted almost 3 weeks. It is heavier than usual, painful every day and I have blood clots each time I go to the bathroom. A tampon only lasts about an hour. What's wrong and what do I do. I'm getting really worried.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 03:50 AM
    What are you waiting for? Go to the doctor or the emergency room, now!
    Danap Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Aug 17, 2008, 03:54 PM
    This is her sister. Thank you for your comment. I have been telling her the same thing for weeks. Maybe now she will listen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual Cat Behaviour [ 12 Answers ]

Well, this is an interesting predicament. I have 3 cats, 2 girls and 1 boy. They are all slightly over a year old. I have had each of them since they were about 3 months, and they have always gotten along fine. They play, and eat, and sleep together, everything. However, last night, the...

Unusual bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 30 year old woman and newly married.Usually my periods comes on time and never gave me a trouble.I got my last period on August 21st and it last for about 6-7 days.Then I had few intercourses with my husband and we never used any protection.Yesterday (2nd September)he ejaculated in me and...

Unusual blinking [ 5 Answers ]

Our daughter is 3 and a half years old, and just a couple of weeks ago, she has started to have this unusual blinking. When she blinks sometimes, she really scrunches her eyes, sort of in an exaggerated way, using a lot of facial movement. Could this be her straining to see, or is this the...

Unusual divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am in a very unusual situation, I've currently been separated for almost 8months now and I have a no contact with the wife and the children. The court in the temporary hearing said I was to pay alimony on top of child support but there isn't anything stateing alimony but is being withheld...

View more questions Search