Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ehmartha57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 11:52 AM
    I need a topic
    For the past three years our high school has been doing storytelling (memorizing a story then telling it aloud). This year however, we have to do speeches. This is a problem for me because I have no idea what to talk about. I'm looking for a topic that isn't so inceridibly serious that it make people fall asleep. I need something fresh that will make people think, but at the same time make then laugh.
    Please give me some ideas!:confused:
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2007, 12:24 PM
    What about tying in music to your speech. For example the effect of hip hop of culture (positive and negative) or Listen to the country song Alcohol... and then tie your speech into that for example maybe binge drinking or the affects of alcohol on the body.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone help me on this period topic! [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone help me ? I had my period for a full 7 days , it went away for a day then came back again. I have now had it for a full 17 days. I've been to the doctors , he suggested I go on a higher dosage pill and skip the sugar pill but this hasn't worked. My flow is regular so I have a feeling...

An all too familiar topic [ 14 Answers ]

OK, this is a topic that in abundance these days and I thought why not, ill share my story and get some feed back The topic is... the classic case of a needy guy. OK here's the go, I am with my girlfriend, about 8 months now, all is going well and we are in love and enjoying it. One problem,...

Topic Sentence [ 1 Answers ]

I need a topic sentence for the following subject: Tips for Job Hunting in Today's Market

Never seen this topic before... [ 5 Answers ]

This is a unique problem that I am not quite sure what to do about it. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 14 years, living together for maybe 10. During the past 2 years our relationship has stagnated into more housemates instead of lovers. We are good friends and get along very...

View more questions Search