Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 22, 2016, 05:18 PM
    And lets point out something else. Trump and the Republicans have spoken about their respect for the Constitution (especially the 2nd amendment). Yet these hypocrites totally ignored the Constitution by refusing to even hold hearings on Obama's nomination to replace Scalia. This, in direct violation of the term's of the Constitution.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2016, 06:06 PM
    Um.. Scott, hate to remind you but the Democrats did that same thing back under Bush... whats good for the goose is good for the gander. THey can't do something then jump up and down and whine when someone else does it too. They set that bar as being acceptable. Lest we remember Obamacare was forced upon us from behind closed doors without a single vote yeah or neigh from a single Republican.

The Democrats really have no moral high ground on anything....where high ground in government these days actually approximates the geography of Florida, or more like a sandbar.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Oct 23, 2016, 04:28 AM
    It seems that everyone wants to prove that their party is above question, it just won't fly. As an example
    try on the "Nuclear Option" that Harry Reid pulled.

Oct 23, 2016, 05:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Um.. Scott, hate to remind you but the Democrats did that same thing back under Bush....
    Estrada was not a Supreme court nominee. Nor did that incident leave the court with
    Out a full slate of judges, hamstringing the court.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 23, 2016, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Its not only that. Several of the e-mails have been shown to have been doctored.
    Shown by whom? Donna Brazille? MSNBC? Trustworthy sources there.
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2016, 08:13 AM
    Estrada was not a Supreme court nominee. Nor did that incident leave the court with
    Out a full slate of judges, hamstringing the court.
    I wasn't talking Estrada. The President only gets to recommend... there is no obligation constitutionally or otherwise to accept or simply rubber stamp any or all recommendations made by the President. In fact Democrats have worked hard in the past to block many.

10 Times Democrats Vowed To Block Republican Nominees
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Oct 23, 2016, 12:15 PM
    Supreme Court nominations are too politicised in the U.S. In Canada, the prime minister appoints justices and parliament cannot block appointments. Supreme Court judges must retire at age 75. I think this would be a great system for all countries, although I think a 10 year limit would be even better, it would prevent one president from stacking the court for generations like they can now.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Oct 23, 2016, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    Supreme Court nominations are too politicised in the U.S. In Canada, the prime minister appoints justices and parliament cannot block appointments. Supreme Court judges must retire at age 75. I think this would be a great system for all countries, although I think a 10 year limit would be even better, it would prevent one president from stacking the court for generations like they can now.
    I tend to agree with you on that Earl. Of course there may need to be some adjustments to what you have said, but the Idea is a good one. Anything to get politics out of the courts.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2016, 05:08 PM
    Okay, so now I understand why you Hillary supporters love Hillary soooo much. Because her odor is something similar to burning sulfer, it reminds you of your father, Satan:

A newly leaked email from Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Manager John Podesta is titled “Hillary actions / unpleasant odor.”
    “People tell me that Hillary is acting ‘like a retard’ since her head injury,” wrote Podesta on March 22, 2015. “Frankly, considering her normal behavior, I’m surprised anyone noticed! (this is a joke!) Have someone talk to her doctor and see if there’s anything he can give her.”
    “Also, I’ve noticed she’s had an ‘odor’ lately,” he continued. “It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine and farts. I’m guessing it’s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes.”
    “Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I don’t know what to do about this. — any suggestions would be appreciated.”

Oh, by the way, I did exactly what Scott Diamond does, I copy and pasted this. Scott is the Copy & Paste King however, if you want the perfect answer from the perfect "EXPERT."
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 31, 2016, 05:13 PM
    "newly leaked"??? That was several weeks ago. Keep up!!!!!

(Where's your rotating Spam can?)

Oct 31, 2016, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    Oh, by the way, I did exactly what Scott Diamond does, I copy and pasted this. Scott is the Copy & Paste King however, if you want the perfect answer from the perfect "EXPERT."
    What is that supposed to mean? Sure I copy and paste. I do so to quote from someone's post to reference what I'm responding to. I do it when someone has posted something that was better said then what I could say. I do it when refer to an authoritative source. So what's the big deal?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2016, 02:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    The ONLY way for America to Win is for them BOTH to lose !!!.
    Sorry, but that's how it's seen over here...
    You think our politicos stretch the truth.....
    that is the correct view .

First I am a born and bred New Yorker. I was born in Manhattan and grew up in Manhattan and Brooklyn. I've lived in the greater NY area all my life. Trump does NOT embody the traits of real New Yorkers. He is egotistical and egomaniacal. He lives in a fantasy world of his own making.

Sure he speaks his mind, unfortunately that mind is out of touch with reality. Its one thing to have the courage to speak one's mind. It is another thing to just utter things that don't make sense, that are outright falsehoods and worse.

Sure there are good points to having a president who is an outsider, not a career politician. But Trump is not the person for that. He does not have the temperament to function as this country's chief executive. A Trump presidency will make the US the laughing stock of the world. He will not be able to get any of his policies through because Congress will not work with him. And most of his policies will set the US and the economy back 20years or more.

As for Hillary's alleged criminal acts, she has never even been indicted for anything. Yes she has made a number of bad decisions but I don't see anything truly criminal. The fraud of Trump University, the illegal solicitation of funds for Trump Foundation, the several unethical dealing with suppliers and contractors are more criminal in my view. Given a choice between someone who has made a career of public service and someone who has made a career of self aggrandizement, I'm going to pick the public servant. I am totally and completely convinced that a Trump presidency will be a real disaster for this country. I am not convinced that a Clinton presidency will move this country forward, but it won't be disaster Trump WILL be.

Oh and about WikiLeaks, There is more than ample evidence that those leaks are being orchestrated by the Russian government. that the Russian government wants so badly to have Trump as president is almost reason enough to vote for Hillary.
    are the emails not true ? Nobody in the Clinton campaign denies the accuracy of them. The Clinton's run a criminal organization and Trump is not qualified . I wrote in a candidate for President on my absentee ballot .

Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello c,

I'm not a Hillary fan, but she's gonna get my vote because of the 3 or 4 Supreme Court seats she's gonna fill.. Presidents, bad or good, only impact the country for a decade or so.. The Supreme Court that she'll pick will impact the nation for a century...

Let me be specific. If Trump wins, his Supreme Court will, outlaw abortion, outlaw gay marriage, reinstate the ban on gays in the military, put the final nail in the Voting Rights Act, and insert more and more Christianity into our NON Christian system..

Hillary's Supreme Court, on the other hand, will SAVE a woman's right to choose, overturn Heller, overturn Citizens United, and STRENGTHEN the Voting Rights Act..

Those are just the highlights, but they're BIG highlights.

excon
    To answer your question on another post ......Hillary' s SCOTUS will overturn the 1st and 2nd amendments. They will codify the Obama power grabs effectively nullifying the 1st and 2nd Articles to the Constitution.
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2016, 04:40 PM
    Hillary on Video with her tribute to a well known Klansman... because we know that mantra, once a Klansman, always a Klansman.

just a counter to the Trump kkk connection- YouTube

More proof Hillary is a highly unstable individual...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NfFAaPZqs8

I've actually witnessed one of her minor meltdowns off camera.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 4, 2016, 04:53 PM
    Hillary on Video with her tribute to a well known Klansman... because we know that mantra, once a Klansman, always a Klansman.

just a counter to the Trump kkk connection- YouTube
    [Byrd was] briefly [for only a year] a member of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s, but later left the group and denounced racial intolerance. [He] said [it] had basically become a money-making organization, which never physically inflicted violence on anyone while he was a member. After he raised several ranks within the group, Byrd lost interest and stopped paying his dues. He would later refer to his time with the KKK as "the most egregious mistake I've ever made."

http://www.biography.com/people/robert-c-byrd-579660
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 4, 2016, 04:58 PM
    More proof Hillary is a highly unstable individual...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NfFAaPZqs8

I've actually witnessed one of her minor meltdowns off camera.
    Where's the visual and audio evidence? No one had a working smartphone?
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2016, 05:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    [Byrd was] briefly [for only a year] a member of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s, but later left the group and denounced racial intolerance. [He] said [it] had basically become a money-making organization, which never physically inflicted violence on anyone while he was a member. After he raised several ranks within the group, Byrd lost interest and stopped paying his dues. He would later refer to his time with the KKK as "the most egregious mistake I've ever made."

http://www.biography.com/people/robert-c-byrd-579660
    Yeah, yeah yeah... He was in it for a lot longer than a year... and if Repbulicans are going to be hounded the rest of their lives, so will Democrats. Nixon Erased 10 minutes of tape and look how he was treated... Hillary does lots of things thousands of times worse and people who don't even know her rationalizes it and try to minimalize it or flat out cover it up.

Well being IN the Klan is a million times worse than receiving donations from someone in it and being hounded for it for months like Trump was...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 4, 2016, 05:43 PM
    Yeah, yeah yeah... He was in it for a lot longer than a year...
    Your proof? documentation?
    Hillary does lots of things thousands of times worse and people who don't even know her rationalizes it and try to minimalize it or flat out cover it up.
    How many male crotches and butts has she grabbed? How many undressed and half-dressed young males has she oogled during pageants? Why haven't we seen her tax forms? -- oooops, we have, for years. How much bullying/cyberbullying is she guilty of? How many contractors has she stiffed? Shall I go on? (And remember, dear smoothy, I'm a Republican who had great hopes for Trump.)
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2016, 05:43 PM
    Where's the visual and audio evidence? No one had a working smartphone?
    You are voting for Hillary aren't you Wondergirl?

Didn't you see what happened to reporters who didn't toe the line when Obama was running... they got thown off the bus and the plane... what do you think whould have happened to a reporter who recorded one of her meltdowns... because there are very real, anyone who woked in the WHitehouse during Bills two terms knows it, anyone who has been around her as a "senator" knows it... anyone in the State Department knows it... in fact it very well known in Washington. THere are't a "handfull" of people who do... its well known.

I've seen a MINOR meltdown of hers with my own eyes once... I personally know people that had to put up with her crap because there were in the Military and couldn't just quit or leave... I actually knew more than a few personally.

But in all reality... do you think people are just allowed to even have cell phones everyplace the go, all the time? No they aren't, you have to turn them off and lock them in a security locker during a lot of this stuff because someone MIGHT record something. There are a lot you can't carry ANY recording devices into OR even thumb drives. Even the people working there... and certainly visitors are held to even higher standards and searched just like at airports. SO you can't even hide it.

The main cameras are really pretty clear when they are rolling if you have ever seen any, they AREN'T like your handeld camcorder. They are as big as or bigger than your typical VHS home camcorder was in the early 80's. Just way more powerful.

And nobody called her stupid....she is an evil vile creature....but she is NOT a dumb one. She knows when the camera is rolling to put on a fake smile.....

There WAS a Youtube video that had her going off ranting and swearing, audio only , I can't claim finding it, someone else did....but the day after I saw it Youtube had taken the video down for some reason two days ago. So stuff did and probably does still exist out there.

Some of what I quickly dug up about her...

Secret service agent telling his story
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbJe-Yelp-I

And that wasn't the only one who spoke out publically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5VlGn5omv8

And another..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JznuJqG1e-w

I've heard a LOT of stories that were never told publicly by a long time friend of mine who I trust implicitly who worked there and saw them first hand and he was someone who was one of the people that travel everywhere with the person in office during their time there. As they were told in confidence I won't repeat them.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 4, 2016, 05:53 PM
    You are voting for Hillary aren't you Wondergirl?
    I haven't said whom I VOTED (past tense) for.

Please answer my questions in my earlier post.

Why is it all (unproven accusations) on Hillary when we've seen and heard Trump damn himself?

Didn't you see what happened to reporters who didn't toe the line when Obama was running... they got thown off the bus and the plane... what do you think whould have happened to a reporter who recorded one of her meltdowns... because there are very real, anyone who woked in the WHitehouse during Bills two terms knows it, anyone who has been around her as a "senator" knows it... anyone in the State Department knows it... in fact it very well known in Washington. THere are't a "handfull" of people who do... its well known.

I've seen a MINOR meltdown of hers with my own eyes once... I personally know people that had to put up with her crap because there were in the Military and couldn't just quit or leave... I actually knew more than a few personally.
    No one is allowed to have a meltdown? You've traveled to Italy and never saw one? You've never had one? I have. And you offer no documentation for Hillary's "meltdowns." Just hearsay. Or do you mean anger? (Apparently, we nasty women have meltdowns, like three-year-olds. Men simply get angry.)

But in all reality... do you think people are just allowed to even have cell phones everyplace the go, all the time? No they aren't, you have to turn them off and lock them in a security locker during a lot of this stuff because someone MIGHT record something. There are a lot you can't carry ANY recording devices into OR even thumb drives. Even the people working there... and certainly visitors are held to even higher standards and searched just like at airports. SO you can't even hide it.

THe main cameras are really pretty clear when they are rolling if you have ever seen any, they AREN'T like your handeld camcorder. They are as big as or bigger than your typical VHS home camcorder was in the early 80's. Just way more powerful.
    Sorry. That doesn't wash with me. NEVER has there been any sign/premonition of a meltdown. Alex Jones is whispering in your ear.
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2016, 07:19 PM
    I haven't said whom I VOTED (past tense) for.

Please answer my questions in my earlier post.

Why is it all (unproven accusations) on Hillary when we've seen and heard Trump damn himself?

No one is allowed to have a meltdown? You've traveled to Italy and never saw one? You've never had one? I have. And you offer no documentation for Hillary's "meltdowns." Just hearsay. Or do you mean anger? (Apparently, we nasty women have meltdowns, like three-year-olds. Men simply get angry.)

Sorry. That doesn't wash with me. NEVER has there been any sign/premonition of a meltdown. Alex Jones is whispering in your ear.
    , Why? I haven't seen Trump say anything out of line... Hillary has has, time and time and time again. The AmericKan successors to PRAVDA, so out of their way to campaign and protect Hillary as they did for Obama... because heaven forbid A democrat get the same treatment a Republican gets.

Hillarys Meltdowns are an almost daily Event, and NOT a secret to anyone in Washington. Certainly NOT anyone in the Secret Service... and not the rare isolated ones you seem to believe they are. And there has been more than a "sign" of a meltdown... her incessant ranting, and the worst when confronted about the Deaths in Benghazi she LIED about for two weeks.. in her SHrill voice, "...What difference does it make?" Well the Families of those four dead Americans know what difference it makes... particularly when being lied to.

Anyone who isn't Pro-Hillary and Anti-Trump its pretty obvious to. And I offered NUMEROUS proof of her meltdowns. By others who worked there and say them personally... Secret Service Agents who are far more credible than any partisan hack that claims to be a journalist who have no standard of integrity they are required to follow.

Interviews of ex Secret service people who worked there.....none are proven to be fakers, and none of them have been disproven by anyone credible.

I've spent enough time there personally to hear a lot of stories from numerous people who worked there myself, under several administrations. Other than my friend I trust implicitly...who I used to work for. He substantiates everything those secret service agentys said because she saw that and more himself.

There is a huge difference between getting upset on rare occasions, and almost anything sending you off on tirades and rages which is what they ALL said about Hillary. Anyone who spends time around her knows she also is a heavy drinker....

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello Im new to site.. but have read it forever. This is an ETG question read below [ 22 Answers ]

I am 43 years old, 5 ft tall, 160 ibs. Plump but not huge.. lol. My job pretty much keeps me stationary at desk at all times... but I am in pretty good health no health issues, no meds etc. I am on probation not felony for a charge that had NOTHING NOTHING to do with alcohol or drugs yet they...

Do you read nutrition labels? Would you read them if they were 1-5 stars? [ 6 Answers ]

A study released today proved what most of us probably already know - a lot of us don't look at the nutrition labels on the food we buy very closely. Do you? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1e/Nutrition_label.gif/300px-Nutrition_label.gif What do you look for? Would you be...

DVDWriter Read DVD Don't Read CD [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have LG DVD Writer it was reading all kinds of CD & DVD's but now it reads all DVD's but don't read except a few number of CD's. My DVD writer writes successfully CD's & DVD's What is the solution for not reading the CD's. Thanks

View more questions Search