Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Easy Retired Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2010, 03:22 PM
    Can I use scratch off lottery tickets I buy in 2010 to offset winnings in 2009
    Can I use scratch off lottery tickets I buy in 2010 to offset winnings in 2009?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 7, 2010, 03:55 PM

No, you have a different year established.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you claim winnings for a scratch off [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a kid my mom used to buy me and my sisters scratch off tickets every now and then for the fun of it. We never won more than five dollars on them, and usually I think we just turned them in at the store we got them from for the money. But is that what you do if you won like, a thousand...

Value of losing scratch off tickets as a write off. [ 2 Answers ]

Do you get full face value of losing lottery scratch off tickets as a tax write off?

Scratch off lottery tickets [ 10 Answers ]

I started playing scratch off lottery tickets about two years ago an now I'm addicted. Sometimes I spend 100 dollars a day thinking I'm going to eventually hit that one big ticket. How do you cure this problem . I can't walk past a ticket machine without buying at least one. Let me correct that....

Lottery ticket scratch off [ 2 Answers ]

The game is called Hold Em Poker: My Cards were: Q J House Cards were: 10 9 Both me and the house can draw three cards from the community cards which were: 7- J-A-8-J

Lottery winnings [ 2 Answers ]

If I win the lottery in pa. but live in md. Who state taxes do I have to pay? Or do I have to pay both states

View more questions Search