Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharpp1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2018, 04:41 PM
    Heil furnace
    I have a Heil furnace that won't stay lite.
    I have replaced
    Aced the pilot assembly and that hasn't worked
    What do you suggest
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 19, 2018, 07:02 PM
    You can review the stickies HERE. Dirt in gas orifice, thermocouple, no signal from gas valve to the assembly heat sensor not properly aligned. Improper air flow..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3rfqQ0fgjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiCmfW1rTRY

Easy to see why repair techs make the big bucks.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2018, 07:03 PM
    The worst thing you can do is just start replacing things. Could be a roll out switch, a hi limit switch, a bad thermocouple. Heil makes a lot of furnaces. IS there a control board with a diagnostic LED? Must be fairly old if it has a pilot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to wire my greentek hrv to kicks on the furnace fan on low of a heil furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

How to wire my greentek hrv to kicks on the furnace fan on low of a heil furnace? I had a airconditioner installed in August and for some reason they unhook my hrv so now the hrv turns on but doesn't request the furnace fan to come on. So now it's not circulating the air in my house properly. I...

Heil furnace keeps going out [ 0 Answers ]

I have a heil model # NULE075AG01 I replaced the ignator a few months back because it was bad, but the new problem is after it runs for a while and heats up the house it shuts off like it should and when it's time to come back on you can hear the blower motor running but there's no heat, I can look...

Heil Furnace [ 0 Answers ]

My furnace is giving me the code of the red light flashing three times, the book says this means that the pressure switch is stuck closed or the manual switch is in the off position. I have checked the manual switch and it is in the on position so I'm figuring this means the pressure switch is...

I have a heil 9000 furnace I turn the furnace on and nothing happens [ 0 Answers ]

I hear a hissing noise coming from the inducer motor and the pilot does not come on what can the issue be

Heil Furnace-Combustion fan comes on but furnace does not come on [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old Heil furnace. When the furnace tries to come on the combustion fan comes on but nothing happens after that. The pilot does not come on, no flames, nothing. I hired a service tech and he said that we need to change the gas valve since it faulty. Is there anything else I...

View more questions Search