Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pine straw dog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2017, 04:33 PM
    Do you know this plant ?
    We have found this plant in the forest of North Georgia. It grows on a stem with green leaves. It is a fuzzy ball that surrounds the stick it has coral spots and is white .When it is cut it gets green spots all over inside is a star like shape of green stems with brown spots .It has a strange smell to it .Can you help me find this plant ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2017, 05:42 PM
    I live in Ellijay. Not sure of this plant but, post a picture please.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 8, 2017, 06:14 PM
    We can't identify anything without a picture,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone I.D. this plant? [ 2 Answers ]

I'll try and post a picture. 45904

I want to start dal mill plant tell me about process and plant and capital requir [ 2 Answers ]

Res sir I want to start dal mill plant. Tell me about plant, process and required capital. Bhuvenesh kabra, pali marwar rajasthan

Plant id. [ 7 Answers ]

Does anybody know who this is? I just got him from the clearance rack and the store only identified him as "model 4.8 tropical." I tried searching Google images, but I don't have much to go on. I want to plant him with a chicken gizzard that I got off the same rack, but I don't know if they like...

What Plant Is It? [ 3 Answers ]

I´m trying to remember what the plant is called that is traditionally hung over doorways at Christmas time and that couples must kiss under when they pass through. Can you help me?

ID this plant [ 4 Answers ]

Please identify this plant: curly leaves http://farm1.static.flickr.com/209/496222110_2080669081_o.jpg

View more questions Search