Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lapras Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2016, 02:41 PM
    What kind of flowers are these?
    Hi!
    I live in California and was in an arid area in Palmdale and saw two of the prettiest kinds of flowers! I want some seeds but I don't know how to harvest them, so maybe I could buy some.

The picture is posted below!

http://i.imgur.com/6bUHLz3.jpg

If you can help me, thank you so much!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 21, 2016, 03:11 PM
    Sorry, but don't know what this is, but if you want seeds, wait until the pods are dried up and then pick them up; store in a paper pag until you can plant them, maybe indoors.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

May 21, 2016, 03:37 PM
    They grow wild in Palmdale and Lancaster, and lots of surrounding areas. I've seen the white flowers drop seeds, so save them. I see them along the roads near my house while walking the dogs, too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I gift my boyfriend flowers as apology? What kind of flower would be suitable? [ 7 Answers ]

I wonder if guys like to receive flowers specially when they have their friends staying with them. Should I send my boyfriend flowers as a gesture of apology ? What kind of flowers would be suitable ?

Does anybody know the names of these flowers ? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to gardening and recently got a bunch of flowers from a friend, which consisted of the two flowers below: I would love to know the names of them, to be able to perhaps grow them in my own garden. Any knowledge on these two would be great, (the purple flower by the way feels like a paper...

View more questions Search