Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spectrumfs Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 07:34 AM
    Looking for Bob Swan in Hawaii
    Hi and thanks for any replies. I am looking for an old surfing friend of mine named Bob Swan. I knew him in Winter Park ( near Orlando ) in the late 1980's and early 1990's. I know he moved to somewhere in Hawaii, likely a good surf spot, around 1995. Lost track and have not seen or heard from him since. If you know him, please pass him the message to get ahold of me.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

May 9, 2009, 04:22 PM

Do you know if his approximate age? The most promising one (1) I've found is thirty-nine (39).

May 11, 2009, 04:34 AM
    That should be right. I am 40 and we were very close in age. Thanks

May 11, 2009, 12:48 PM
    If you would like to contact him personally I can provide you the information needed. As previously posted, this should not be used as a message board.

May 11, 2009, 01:18 PM

Yes, thank you, any contact information would be great.

May 11, 2009, 03:09 PM
    Set up a membership to "MyLife.com" and input his information. He does at this time maintains an active account. If you would rather not pay the charge then set up a free membership and his current city is listed for public view.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reggae version of Swan Lake [ 19 Answers ]

Driving me nuts, have been trying for years to find this, it's an instrumental, prob 70's don't know who it's by, just that it's a reggae version of 'Swan Lake' not sure of proper title either, any help appreciated??

The Swan [ 6 Answers ]

I missed this show. I know it was cruel and played on women's insecurities. But it was interesting to see the EXTREME transformations... Anyone with me? Is it on DVD?

Who knows Led Zeppelin's Swan song? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm terriblly in need of the song of Led Zeppelin called "Swan song".Not their record label,but a tune of them.Someone only knows there's a lyric in it goes: "Baby, this is your swan song". Do you know of any Zeppelin song with this title or the lyric "baby, this is your swan song"? If you...

View more questions Search