Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missnea007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 01:23 AM
    Courthouse Wedding
    How Does A Courthouse Service Go? What Do We Wear And Do We Need Rings?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2007, 10:21 PM
    I assume from your question that you are the one who is getting married?

In which case, you can wear anything you want.

You can wear a t-shirt and jeans if you want.

And no, you do not have to have rings. Rings are just a formality, not a legal requirement to getting married.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Courthouse Wedding [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: My fiancé and I want to just have a courthouse wedding but we are having a hard time figuring out how to go about doing it! We live in Henry County Georgia and have no clue where to go to actually get married! Is a marriage license the same thing? We are lost! :( Please someone help! We...

Suggestions for courthouse wedding [ 6 Answers ]

We are getting married on November 3 at the court house by the Justice of the Peace. Both been married before don't want to spend money on wedding. How do you make this day special and something to remember? What do you wear? Not sure how to make plans. Someone please help.

Courthouse Now, Wedding Party Later [ 2 Answers ]

My Fiancé and I want to get married at the Courthouse in the next month or two, but have an actual wedding in a year or so. What is the proper way of having the actual wedding? We obviously won't need someone there to marry us (again), or will we? How does this work?

Proper way to go about courthouse /church wedding [ 6 Answers ]

What is the proper why to approach this my daughter has decided to marry her soilder at the courthouse in order to be able to go with him to germany.But would like to have a wedding ceremony for family and friends next year.Is this common or will be think wrong of her

Getting married at courthouse/church wedding [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter has decided to marry her soilder at the courthouse so she is able to go to germany with him on his orders can she still have a church ceremony without it being wrong

View more questions Search