Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaz007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 11:58 PM
    Value of Mickey Mouse Tin Lunchbox 1960's ?
    I believe the Lunchbox is made in Australia around the 1960's ,it has pictures of Mickey Mouse,Goofy,Donald Duck,Pluto,Daisy Duck and Minnie Mouse on it with " This case belongs to -------- on the front. The lucnchbox is made from Tin . Thanks
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jan 2, 2009, 03:04 AM
    Lunch boxes are rated using a scale of C1 through C10, C10 being the best. Most lunch boxes encountered in antique malls and web auctions generally rate well below C7. The exceptions would be only the rarest of rare.

If possible a photograph would also be very helpful in comparing other similar pieces to yours. The links provided hopefully will demonstrate how the condition of your lunch box affects its true value.

Ruby Lanes:

Tias

eBay: Lunchbox Collectibles
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 01:44 AM

I had no idea that lunch boxes were rated in such a way. Great answer, Gem_22205!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1960's Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie - comedy with two males and one female. The two males compete with each other for her attention and one takes her to a cabin to swoon her (I think Robert goulet) and cooks a turkey in the fire place. The turkey takes off because of a rocket hidden in it.

Families in 1960's [ 4 Answers ]

What were families like in the 1960's compared to today (marriage age, divorce rate, 2 parent homes vs. single parent homes) and anything else Relevant Thanks

Mickey mantle baseball card with autograph (how much is it worth) [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1985 circle K mickey mantle autographed baseball card and I was wondering how much the card is possibley worth. Or possibly where I can go to be able to find out if no one has an answer. Thanks

Installing mouse w/o a mouse [ 1 Answers ]

My mouse went out on an old computer and I have tried installing new software using only keystrokes to no avail. Everything I try comes back to the same problem -- not having a mouse. I can't uninstall the old software w/o a mouse. I'm lost. Suggestions appreciated. Ed

View more questions Search