Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TeKh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2006, 06:40 PM
    How to change 94 civic dx head gasket
    Can anyone give me a step by step process for changing the head gasket on a 94 honda civic dx. I want to do it on my own!
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Mar 6, 2006, 06:48 PM
    Search other threads here. There was a link somewhere for changing the whole head on a (I believe) '97 Civic. It included info on changing the head gasket as well.
    huskyjjc Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2006, 10:28 PM
    I can give you step by step but it's a easier for me to fax
    onikie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Comment on CroCivic91's post
    Because I ent got and idea of doing it
    onikie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Comment on huskyjjc's post
    I ent got no were for you to fax it to
    Gina Richardson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 11:41 AM
    I have a 1994 Honda Civic DX that I have been told either has a blown head gasket and/or cracked block. I'm interested in obtaining step-by-step directions on how to replace the gasket. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Luvless_69Chevy Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Check out this site. It helped me A lot!

I think it is a high performance web site, but between than site and this one I got all the answers I had.

How To: Change a Head Gasket. -LOTS of pics-

Hope that helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

96 chevy cavalier leaking head gasket need advice [ 6 Answers ]

My 1996 chevy cavalier is leaking around the head gasket its not really bad but it is noticeable will Bar's radiator stop leak help me? Will it hurt my motor? I'm afraid it could mix with the oil and cause damage what do you think? So far as I can tell it is only leaking from the outside of the...

1995 Nissan Altima-blown head gasket [ 1 Answers ]

Why won't our Altima start with a blown head gasket? We want to try to fix it ourselves, but are confused as to why it won't start? Would like to confirm my idea why before I start tearing it apart! Any ideas?

Change time in a 91 Honda Civic DX [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible? There are no buttons that say hours or minutes, just display and a few more. I've fumbled around with hundreds of combinations and nothing works :( Can anyone help? Thanks :) EDIT: And also, my manual only covers how to change time for the LX and the Hatchback, but not my DX :(

Blown head gasket [ 0 Answers ]

I have a geo prism with a blown head gasket. Is there any way I could fix it cheap, even if I jerry-rig it? Thanks. Ian

View more questions Search