Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JP Grey 215 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Gaining Muscle Mass
    Hello I am 19 years old, 6'5" and currently 175 lbs. i want to get bigger in muscle to the point of what they call "jacked". My workouts are good and intense, but I can't seem to nail down this whole diet thing what are some good things to eat as far as protein and carbs and whatnot? What are some meals I can try?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2008, 05:05 PM
    You can try using Joe Weider's Body Building Protein Powder. I used it on my German Shepard puppies when they were weaned. They all grew up to be big bruisers well over the 150 lb mark. Check the ingredients in whatever you are thinking of adding to your diet to be sure you are not allergic to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pulled Muscle Need a way to strengthen and relax the muscle [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... my problem is in my right leg the quad muscle I can barely walk on my leg and its next to impossible to run, I was playing softball in the cold weather of Ohio, and I went to hit the ball and as I started to run my leg (quad) started hurting and I wasn't able to stand on it... I am looking...

Gaining muscle [ 9 Answers ]

Here's the thing, In freshmen year of high school I could lift more then me now (8-9 years later) So I am getting back into working out trying to gain muscle mass, and definition. I started with just some free wieghts (12lbs I know I'm sad) but decided to jump to 20 each arm. I did various...

Losing weight AND gaining muscle? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to an exercise program, and get about 2 hours of intense exercise 4 times a week, I'd like to gain muscle, but I'd also like to get rid of some fat, and I just haven't been able to do it, I'm gaining muscle, but look just as bad, what can I do to change this?

Gaining muscle [ 2 Answers ]

When I lose weight I do some weight training too but if I continue will I be really bulky like a guy??

How to put on more muscle mass after already working out for a few months? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am 5' 9'' and weigh 140 lbs. I started working out in mid January when I only weighed 130 lbs. I am happy with the fact that I have gained some weight, but I started so skinny that I have a lot more progress to make. My first efforts were to just get toned, and now I want to gain more...

View more questions Search