Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiko Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2005, 10:22 AM
    Which whitening cream to choose??
    I've tried Makari and I noticed some changes. It made my skin smoother and more even in tones. I haven't tried the Whiterskin products nor the magic cream. I'm asking you guys for a recommendation to which product is more effective among these three brands: Makari, Whiterskin, Magic Cream.

Please share your thoughts :)
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2005, 10:21 PM
    Hi.. I just got my order of Whiterskin few days ago and so far Ive already seen some lightening. My face looks brighter and my sister commented on it today.. its only been like 3 days! So yeah, I would recommend it. The only problem I have with it is that you can kind of feel it on you after you apply it. Takes a little while to absorb completely.
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 21, 2005, 08:29 AM
    Amira MAgic Cream
    Does not only lighten and whiten the skin, it can remove acne scars, skin discoloration and hyperpigmented areas all over our body, and I mean all over our body. :D

Quote Originally Posted by kiko
    I've tried Makari and I noticed some changes. It made my skin smoother and more even in tones. I haven't tried the Whiterskin products nor the magic cream. I'm asking you guys for a recommendation to which product is more effective among these three brands: Makari, Whiterskin, Magic Cream.

Please share your thoughts :)
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Jul 22, 2005, 11:39 AM
    Everyone on the other forums for skin whitening are getting amazing results from that whiterskin cream. I just got my order yesterday but if its really as good as people say, I should be seeing results in just a week. Lets hope.

Jul 23, 2005, 08:23 AM
    Really atlas? I think the reason you're promoting magic cream is because YOU are the one selling it.. DUH. The whiterskin cream has only been available to the public for a week or two... there NO way you could have tried it already and not seen results. Guess who just got caught in her own web of lies!! :eek: its fine to make suggestions about products, but don't blatantly lie and put down other companies just so you can make a few extra bucks.

Jul 23, 2005, 10:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlas
    Im a die hard fan of Amira Magic cream Ive been on it for more than six months now, and I'm a living proof that it works. Maybe you are the one selling whiterskin, how else would you be able to know that it was jsut available for the last week or two...unless you're the one selling it DUH!!!!!Right back at yahh! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Wow you really are an idiot. If you actually read any of the other skin lightening forums, people have been waiting for the release of the whiterskin cream for the past few months. It was a big thing when they finally started selling it. Plus they have a mailing list which they notified everyone when it was available. Get your facts straight and stop spreading lies on this site.

Jul 25, 2005, 01:12 AM
    Everyone already knows that atlas runs that funkymommy site. The picture on the website was the same as her old one on these forums. Its nothing new... but I would recommend that everyone be cautious about any "testimonials" you read on this site since they are probbaly from the sellers of the product like atlas or whoever.
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 25, 2005, 11:03 AM
    Oh My Goodness!!
    Is this a forum or a debacle?? GOD!. can you stop this non sense and just give us a real feedback about these different kinds of whitening products. Atlas, maybe the same person as funky Mommy, well u know what? I can't blame her, since this forum is infested w/ people who pretends to be a user but then turns out to be the seller themselves. C'mon people, you know who I'm talking about, look at yourself first before casting the first stone... bunch of hypocrites! THis is it for me... im done with this forum. All I can say is that the Amira Magic Cream works for me and my co workers.This skinwhitener.. is just one hell of a copy cat for all I care! ADIOS!
    kkasey1982 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2005, 02:41 PM
    :p :p I can look like any one in Hollywood if I want to :eek: , and so what if I use Funky Mommy's picture, she's beautiful in all aspect and I admire her flawless skin. I've seen her a couple of times while picking up my orders, since we both live in NYC. I want to prove to myself that she's really the one posted on her website. So please....If I where you why dont you just post your results here instead of speculating things of which you have no proof. And you HINDUDE...why don't you go back to where you belong...out there where the urangutan lives. I betcha you're sooo ing ugly, since you've been trying all kinds of products that doesn't even work on you, you know why??? these produts are for humans..get it!!
    You just showed your true colors... a racist is what you are. You just lost yourself some business.. Im never buying Magic cream now. And I don't even care if you're not the one selling it. Guys I would NOT trust anyone on this forum promoting this Magic cream... this site is full of scum. This atlas character has already been known to lie.. so who knows what else she's been lying about. I would stick to repuatable companies that don't degrade themselves by posting lies on forums. Try makari or whiterskin or godiva.

Jul 26, 2005, 12:53 AM
    :p :p I can look like any one in Hollywood if I want to :eek: , and so what if I use Funky Mommy's picture, she's beautiful in all aspect and I admire her flawless skin. I've seen her a couple of times while picking up my orders, since we both live in NYC. I want to prove to myself that she's really the one posted on her website. So please....If I where you why dont you just post your results here instead of speculating things of which you have no proof. And you HINDUDE...why don't you go back to where you belong...out there where the urangutan lives. I betcha you're sooo ing ugly, since you've been trying all kinds of products that doesn't even work on you, you know why??? these produts are for humans..get it!!
    First of all, I want to say that was a very immature remark. Second, the evidence on this site prety much proves that you are in fact the seller of the magic cream product. Who else would make lies to put down other companies unless you have something to gain from it? I have already contacted the admin of this site to check the IP addresses of the people who have made testimonials about magic cream. I am prety confident that it will prove they are all the same person, aka Atlas. I have no problem with vendors advertising their products, but please don't come to this site under false aliases and post lies and fake testimonials.
    bubbatl2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2005, 11:10 AM
    Breakout with magic cream
    I have been breaking out more since I started using magic cream, anyone have similar problems...
    newton Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2005, 05:31 PM
    Whiterskin - not effective
    :(
    I have been using whiterskin product for more than three weeks and there is ABSOLUTELY no effect on my skin. I am pissed of at the hypes these people are creating to sell the product.

If you want to spend your money, spend somewhere else; some different product. This product is no good at all.

I am totally frustrated, having brought 4 bottles of it.
    :(
    newton
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Im a die hard fan of Amira Magic cream Ive been on it for more than six months now, and I'm a living proof that it works. Maybe you are the one selling whiterskin, how else would you be able to know that it was jsut available for the last week or two...unless you're the one selling it DUH!!!!!Right back at yahh! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just to let everybody know, Atlas is an Amira seller who comes here under different names. I know this because I pointed out that the grammar of ALL the testimonials on the Amira website have grammar just as bad as Atlas. And funnily enough... somebody took down the testimonials on that website as soon as I pointed it out. http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/order.htm

How shameless trying to influence innocent lighter-skin seekers into buying a product which is absolute rubbish. Oh.. and how do I know? Because I bought it myself and it's a load of crap and a waste of money. It actually ended up making my skin much darker than it already was, especially if I hit the sun without wearing the cream. Not to mention there is also another cream out there called "the real magic cream" which is virtually the same as Amira.

Be careful what you spend your money on guys! The only thing that really works is Monobonzene.
    ralpheal345 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1
    -

Dec 20, 2007, 08:11 AM
    Mega blast bleaching cream is the best to me
    anitaanita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Hi there.
    Have you tried Lightenex cream by PharmaClinix?
    I think its done a great job on me and I even like the Scar cream that they had.
    At first I was a bit scared the try these products and then one of my mates, said it a cream which people are talking about, so gave it a try and It does work.
    I did call the company to reassure my questions and they were helpful understanding my problem and recommending which is the best cream for me.
    I think it's a worth a try for you:)
    ralpheal345 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1
    -

Dec 24, 2007, 03:21 PM
    :p you are too funny
    unichick23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 02:42 AM
    hello
    I have been using whitening cream forever,that's the name for it, and its great, my skin feel so smooth it removes marks and it gives that natural look and a fabulous even skin tone. I use to Suffering From Low Self-Esteem now I have so much confidence now.

if you want to know more have a look.
    http://87163f0gieo7lq7esgrmtfw52z.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=ASKMEHELPDESK
    Aries2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 01:44 PM
    We all have to behave maturedly. When people post a question/questions they want to know the answer but instead of people going straight to the answer the start beating around the bush. There is no need to insult other people but respect each other and let us hear the facts. Thanks. Aries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A whitening cream that works like magic! POHLI [ 36 Answers ]

Yes, it does work. I know cousins, other relatives and friends who have been using this product for the past few years. I wish I could use it but found it too harsh for my skin, so my guess it's not suitable for sensitive skin. Now I'm not a seller who is trying to promote this product, I'm a...

Kojic Acid? Sure White Cream And Loreal Whitening Creams [ 13 Answers ]

Please Can Someone Help Me Here? I Have Been Using Sure White Cream For Over A Year Now And Honestly It Did Help When I Went On Holidays I Got A Tan Came Back And Stopped Using It Now I Am Using It Again But The Cream Contains Kojic Acid Is That Dangerous? What About The Loreal Creams Are They Any...

Skin-whitening cream/lotion: How long does it last? [ 3 Answers ]

Yet another skin-whitening topic. I was wondering. How long does it last till it needs to be reapplied again? If used used frequently and for years, what effect does it have in a long term?

Papaya Whitening Peeling Cream [ 0 Answers ]

Has anyone used this product before? It's supposed to peel off dead skin cells and make you more radiant/lighter? If anyone has used this product please give me some feedback.. this will help the rest of us learn more about the product!

What is pervil magic cream whitening? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello to all, Some people here were mentioning amira magic cream but what about pervil magic cream? Which is better in these two magic creams? Which one is cheaper? Thanks

View more questions Search