Ask
    ARKEXIM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 10:37 PM
    Introduction letter for human resources recruitment company
    Introduction letter of a human resource company
    Renuka Pitre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 04:08 AM
    Namaste Sir / Madam,

My Company is going for ISO 9001:2000. I've been appointed as the H.R. of the Company. I'm not an H. R. qualified person. Hence the topics that I've come across seem to be new. I'm okay with Induction Training, Training Records, Training Calendar, & Training History Card. While I just find queries in Determination of Competence. Could you please guide me as to how to go about it?

The H.R. procedure says that Determination of Competence for new employees is on the basis of education & experience.

I need your guidance.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Renuka
    naaz_siddiqui Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2010, 07:47 AM

Intro letter for manpower recruitment business
    ajaysinghgautam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 06:36 AM
    Infocentroid Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Is a software development and leading training company in Madhaya Pradesh. We have three training centres in Madhaya Pradesh.We have tie ups with engineering colleges in Madhaya Pradesh.

We are interested in a tie up with some companies for placement of students. Can you conduct recruitment campuses in engineering colleges with whom we have tie ups or our training centre. We have trained around 4000 students and currently giving training to around 1500 students. We are conducting In-House Training in some engineering colleges.
    Our website www.infocentroidsolutions.com
    +917314047162

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company introduction letter [ 5 Answers ]

Please help in in drafting a company introduction letter

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company?

Human Resources questions [ 1 Answers ]

1. What is the Career Scope for the person working in HR. 2. What is the basic concept of Team Buildind? How it can be useful for the Development of the company? 3. If a person who is physically Disable and is working in HR Wants to go to abroad like UK,USA. Is he capable of doing so?

View more questions Search