Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mvenicmbe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2013, 07:33 AM
    Do I need to go to the hospital
    I feel nausea, threw up several times at night, have chills, whole body aches, can`t sleep, extreme fatigue, and at times shortness of breathe,,
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2013, 07:42 AM
    You listed your symptoms and said you need to go to the hospital. What is your question?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 7, 2013, 07:43 AM
    Sounds as though you may have a flu of some sort.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I go to the hospital? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pacemaker and I was sitting on the side of my bed and the upper part of my arm pit started jumping is that my pacemaker of what? I checked my blood pressure and pulse and it read 130 ova 111 and the pulse read 70?

When to go to hospital [ 2 Answers ]

How far does a pregnant women need to be dialated until she is admitted into the hospital?

Best hospital [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I havd a vitiligo.. in a very large percentages I tried many kinds of medicnes in the past 16 years and there is no use for going back to my original color, and I am tired of that now because each time when I think that I found the best medicine and some of the white spots begning to fade...

What to take with me to the hospital [ 10 Answers ]

:D Hello all! :D I was just wondering if there were any specifics on what I should take to the hospital with me when I go into labor? I know I'll need comfortable clothes, toiletries, and the diaper bag with everything for baby... but is there anything else you would recommend? How is...

View more questions Search