Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ArvindVE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 12:34 PM
    Hi
    I am not joking here. Discovered through trial and error.

Try and get a cold. (not a very severe cold) by having ice-creams/cold water:

Once you find you have a runny nose then:

In the morning, after you wake up, within first half hour, before you brush or eat/drink anything, You must drink 4 glasses (1 litre)of hot (not just luke warm) water. Do not eat/drink anything for the next 20 minutes. You must be able to notice that the white film at back of your tongue has vanished. Then brush your teeth & clean the back of your tongue. Have your breakfast & then again drink 2 glasses of warm water. Then after each meal it is important to have a glass of warm water.

I have discovered that when your cold is more intense, and if you do what I have said above, YOU WILL HAVE NO BAD BREATH EITHER THROUGH YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH.

Having cold is a small price to pay in order to keep bad breath at bay - at least till a cure is discovered.
    I hope someone who is a researcher is also reading this, so he/she could get to the depth & find why & how bad breath primarily through the nose gets eliminated, when we have an intense cold combined by the drinking of hot water.Also please floss your teeth regularly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bad odor [ 3 Answers ]

We've been living in this house for about three months now. There is a bad odor that fills the air in all 3 apartments and even outside the house occasionally. It seems like this happens when someone uses the bathroom in one of the apartments. What could be the problem?

Bad breath smelled through nose [ 4 Answers ]

Can a person breath out bad breath through their own nose? Me and my girlfriend have a debate on this issue. She says if she has her mouth closed, the oder won't come through the nose. I say being that they are connected you can. Who is right?>

Bad odor from vents [ 1 Answers ]

We have two heat pumps in our home. One upstairs and one down. When the downstairs furnace or air conditioner is on, the home is filled with a bad odor. Almost smells like something decaying, sewer or natural gas :eek: . We had the gas guy come and he couldn't find anything leaking. What might be...

Bad odor [ 1 Answers ]

Help I have a bad odor coming in from the pipe that leads to my sump pump well. Also mud is coming in the same way. I live in a 4 unit townhouse that all share the same drain tile. Don't know if that helps. Thanks in advance birdman60

Bad Odor.. please help [ 6 Answers ]

I have a very horrible odor from my vagina, I know I am and ot alone in this because. I have tried looking for solutions online and have found many women with the same problem. I wash everyday with anti bacterial soap and I use cotton underwear. At the end of they day there's white/brown stuff on...

View more questions Search