bandit984 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2003, 03:55 PM
    Enabling cookies
    How do I enable cookies for internet explorer 5
    sclark Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2003, 07:00 PM
    enabling cookies
    Launch Internet Explorer 5

Choose the Tools menu in the menu bar and select Internet Options from the menu.

Click the Security tab. 4 icons will be displayed in the window:
    Internet
    Local Intranet
    Trusted Sites
    Restricted Sites

Click the Internet Icon. There will be a slider for selecting your security level for internet sites.
    Make sure that the slider is not set to High. Choose the level of security that you are comfortable with.

Follow the same procedure for Trusted Sites and Restricted Sites.

Click Apply, then click OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cricket cookies [ 21 Answers ]

I have decided to start eating bugs. Here is a great recipe for cricket cookies. Try it... you will like it! Have a tooth pick handy as their hind legs do get stuck in your teeth. I am looking for recipies using worms. If anyone has any please let me know. I am looking for the recipe that uses deep...

Cookies [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a page where I can find out who owns the cookies that keep appearing when I do scan?? Toydajo

Cleaning Cookies [ 9 Answers ]

How do u clean up all those websites that show up on the cookies in from your PC.

No password cookies? [ 8 Answers ]

For the last couple of days, I have been unable to save any password cookies. For example, every time I come to this site, I am asked to sign in, even though when I do sign in I have the "remember me" box checked off. I'm having similar problems on other sites that usually remember my...

View more questions Search