Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The_Asker Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 08:08 AM
    Gaining Weight? *Not sure if I want to*
    I'm 12, around 5'1-5'2 and am about 46 kilos, about 7 stone 3 pounds.
    Ever since I watched a program about Britains rising obesity levels on BBC3, I've felt the strange desire to gain weight.
    I don't know what to do.
    If I did, I would be worried of what other people would say and think. There was a point where, when I was about 10 or 11, when I was getting bigger fast. I lost a bit though.
    I would be scared of what people would say, the snidey comments.
    Is 220 Ibs overweight for a 20-30 year old?
    Please help,
    I need advice on to do it and how to do it without noticing!
    Or not to.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2009, 09:34 AM

Am I reading this right? Are you asking if 2320 pounds is overweight for a 20-30 year old person who is 5'1" or 5'2"?

I honestly don't know what your question is - you watched a program on obesity and now you want to be obese? Are you looking for attention and this is the only way to get it?

Again - I'm not sure what you are saying.

Oct 23, 2009, 10:22 AM

No, about 6'3.
    I don't want to be obese.
    Im jw if I should gain weight because I want to know what it feels like to be OW.

Oct 24, 2009, 08:45 AM
    Is 220ibs a healthy weight for 5'11?
    Im just wondering, because if so I might try and gain up to that weight when Im older.
    Im 5'2 now, and 12 so ill probably get to about there. I find being overweight or fat erotic for some reason. Just wondering if it will cause any major health issues.
    I've always wanted to be fat my whole life, wondering what it would feel like to play with flab. Sounds fun ;)
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2009, 08:49 AM

220 is healthy 'enough' if you are up around 6 feet. Not horrible. That puts your BMI in the 30s... not optimum but not death inspiring either.

I suspect you will stop finding it erotic as you grow up and find out how much weight affects your life.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2009, 08:55 AM

It feels like crap.

My advice to you would be seeking psychological help. Your line of thinking is not healthy.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2009, 09:01 AM

Should be combined with other thread - OP is either obsessing or a troll as the other thread is a clear cry for attention. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/weight...nt-408907.html

Also is 12 YEARS OLD and on the adult board, taking up space and time from people who have legitimate questions.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2009, 09:04 AM

OP is clearly obessed with this issue - or a troll who finds it "erotic" to "play" with flab, presumably his own. Maybe this should be posted on the masturbation board (if there is such a thing).

Also, OP is 12 YEARS on an adult board, taking up space from people with serious concerns.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/weight...ml#post2049260

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I gaining weight? [ 5 Answers ]

About a month ago I decided I need to lose weight, I have started walking 30min a day 5x a week, stopped eating fast food, junk food and drinking soda. I eat breakfast now rather than skip it I sip on water all day about 6-8 glasses and I have been eating pretty healthy food (lots of fruits and...

Gaining weight! [ 3 Answers ]

OK here is what has been going on I've been like thins my entire life I can't seem 2 gain weight I'm 19 now 6'4 and 135 lbs I spend about 150 to 185 a week on food.. I spend it seems like %60 of my day eating and nothing. I've been trying 2 gain weight since I started high school I used to lift...

Weight gaining [ 2 Answers ]

I am skinny.I am vegetarian.I am just 28Kgs&150cms.I want to gain 7kilograms in two months&some biceps also.please give a useful tip.:(

Gaining Weight [ 6 Answers ]

I am very thin of 50 Kgs. My height is 6 inches. I eat a lot of food but I am not gaining weight? How I can become fat equal to my height

Gaining weight without getting fat [ 4 Answers ]

OK about half a year ago when I was 160lbs had a really bad case of acid reflux and I threw up a lot because I never went to see a doctor and I didn't know how to treat it, but saw a doctor and now I'm on prevacid and all is goood except I lost a lot of nutrients and I could see my ribs a lot and I...

View more questions Search