Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobomarge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 05:35 AM
    Login Password Protected
    My daughter is letting me use her computer however at the login she has it password protected and she can't remember the password.

Other than reformatting the hard drive, how can I bypass the password.

Thanks for any help.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Call your daughter.
    We don't help you bypass security features here.

Is there a Guest account available to you?
    bobomarge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 07:07 AM
    That is also password protected with the same password. She is a bit of an airhead.

We have tried everything she could think it could be and nothing is working.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 10, 2008, 07:15 AM
    If it's a Windows logon password then contact Microsoft.

Not smart to render a several hundred dollar piece of equipment useless because you can't remember a password.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Login Password [ 1 Answers ]

I created a medical database Application, the problem is that I have not been able make the Login form read from the Login database, I have not been able to make the Administrator Form create a new user, and remove any user, I have tried using SQL but it did not respond well.

Incorrect email/password combination Facebook [but I can login on another pc] [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Not been on for awhile but I'm back I use Facebook and all of asudden last week its decided not to let me in using my email address and password. Id tried resetting my password-but got no email to reset it. I emailed Facebook and explained the problem and got reply saying they would get...

Login password [ 1 Answers ]

Fogot login password for my ibook os9.2

Password protected folder in Win XP? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to create password protected folders in Windows XP and what might those steps be? Currently, I am using MS Word and Excel password protected files, but I would much rather consolidate them into one password protected folder. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search