Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2017, 06:01 AM
    Chain Link Fence
    Adding a chain link fence gate, to an existing fence.
    Already has one post in the middle of the fence he could use.
    But I think he has to make it an end post. It would be the hinge side.
    He would have to add a tension bar, Tension Bands, Rail end into the tension band. On the latch side it would have a new post treated the same way. Does this seem correct
    Attached Images

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 25, 2017, 06:28 AM
    It may seem correct, but hard to say from the picture how an expert, or professional would go about installing a gate for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chain Link Fence Gate [ 2 Answers ]

What is a fair labor cost? Installing a six-foot-wide gate, to an already existing chain link fence. One post is already there in the ten-foot-long fence. Handyman Would only need to add post, and re adjust or eliminate some of the excessive mesh . I was think $300.00 labor but my wife said that...

Removing a chain link fence [ 12 Answers ]

We are getting ready for a new fence and have decided to remove our old chain link fence ourselves to save the $400 that the fence companies charge for this chore. The only problem is that I have no idea how to do it. Anyone have any good advice?

Chain Link Fence Gate [ 3 Answers ]

We need to build some sort of gate to keep our dogs in. The best idea was a swinging chainlink gate on a wheel. The space we are gating , we need to access ir for cars as well. We had a estimate from a contracto and it was outrageous. I saw some 100 feet of used chainlink with a few posts for $75....

Remove a chain link fence [ 4 Answers ]

We are removing a chain link fence. Should we leave the concrete in the ground? If no, how do we get it out?

View more questions Search