Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shahana786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2016, 07:16 AM
    Automatically generating a new purchase number
    How do you get Excel to automatically generate a new purchase order number when you open a new worksheet from a saved template?

Check out some similar questions!

Generating Electricity [ 2 Answers ]

A farmer plans to generate all the electricity needed on her arm, using either a biogas generator or a small wind turbine. The biogas generator would burn methane gas. The methane gas would come from rotting the animal waste produced on the farm. When burnt, methane produces carbon dioxide. ...

Rule for generating a sequence [ 3 Answers ]

write the equation that describes the 3,6,12,21?

Excel change number automatically? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a column with numbers. I need to multiply the same numbers with 3 and I don't want to make a new column - it must happen in the same one. Is there any function for that?

Where can I purchase a recoil start part number 590479 or the sub of 590685 [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I purchase a tecumseh recoil starter, Part Number 590479 originally and subs to 590685.

Generating inheritance [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is retiring from work when he turns 65 next month. He has a life insurance policy from his employer for 80,000 which he is eligible to convert but it will cost 314 dollars a month in premiums. He has had cancer, is also on Lipitor and is bipolar so applying for a new policy will involve...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.