Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ekorneMD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Home Inspection Intern
    Is there a place to search for a certified home inspector seeking a licensed home inspector to ride with during his inspections.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Jul 18, 2008, 12:48 PM
    You may find something like that in the Help Wanted Ads, but I doubt it. Try calling some Home Inspectors and see if they are hiring or would let you tag along for some experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home inspection reports [ 6 Answers ]

I have recently entered into agreement to buy a home. It is a ranch style, built in 1958 in the state of Delaware. The sale is contingent on a home inspection. The home was inspected last weekend and I was there with the person doing the inspection. There were about 30 to 40 items mentioned in...

Home inspection [ 2 Answers ]

My new landlord is doing a home inspection. I have called and asked him to change the time due to having a doctors appt at the time he specified. He said no. If I am not home can he enter the property?

Home inspection [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a home in July , a home warranty was purchased. I did not have a home inspection done. I need to know what is check in heating /ac unit . If a home inspector would have checked if a 2"X8" crack in the heat exchanger or would he just cut unit on to see if it works?:mad:

Problem With Home Inspection... Advice, Please! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello group! I recently had a home inspection done on a home we are purchasing and certain issues came up that were unexpected during the inspection. These are not issues that warrant us not wanting to buy the home, but we would like to be compensated for the expenses of repairs and upgrades that...

Central AC won't come on following home inspection [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the process of selling my house and a home inspection was just performed. Supposedly everything went okay and no problems with heating/ac were noted on the report. However, when I got back in town, the house was warm. The AC wouldn't come on when I adjusted the thermostat (on auto or on...

View more questions Search