Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sathishn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 03:01 AM
    Restrictions this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
    I'm getting this error when I click the cintrol panel and my network place etc..
    sathishn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 03:03 AM
    Restrictions this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
    "Restrictions this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer contact system administrator" I'm getting this error when I click the cintrol panel and my network place etc..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felon restrictions [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend is a felon who is due to be release in a couple of years. Now I have been charged with a felony( but have not gone to court yet). We had planned on being married after his release from a NM prison. Will we be able to get married if I am convicted of a felony charge in AR? Snoozie

Sex offender restrictions [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend whose ex is dating a registered sex offender. Now the problem is my friend is going to court for custody of his kids. The charge put against this sex offender was for a 11 year old girl. My friends daughter is no older than 5 year old. Now here's my question... What are the Ny state...

Passport restrictions [ 3 Answers ]

What criminal background can prevent a US born citizen from being able to obtain a passport? How many years back and for what convictions &/or arrests would be a problem? We are hoping to take a cruise for our honeymoon this fall, and with the new laws, we are just trying to see if there will be...

Site restrictions [ 2 Answers ]

my x boyfriend who was extremely over protective to the point of being a nutter - has set restrictions on the websites I'm allowed on - he didn't like me chatting to my old mates and has password protected and blocked sites as friends reunited and bblocked my Facebook page. I have friends all of...

View more questions Search