Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamn424 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Frigidaire Dryer Does not start
    Model: FEFB9200ES0
    Type: Electric Front Loading Dryer

Problem: When pressing the power button, I here a single beep, but no movement.

Tried: Pressing cancel two times, Switching cycles

Analysis:
    All the lights in the front turn on. All the buttons when pressed make beeps, which means there is contact with the circuit. This is the third time this happened. After some time it just starts working.

Any help is appreciated. :confused:
    jamn424 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 01:42 PM
    I think I found the problem. Since the panel runs on 110 and motor runs on 220v, it might be that the 220 phase is dropping out. I will check power cord and connections tonight and update this post for anyone else that has a similar problem in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Squeaky Frigidaire dryer and GE the same? [ 2 Answers ]

After reading the posts where applguy helped so many people with their squealing Frigidaire dryers, I'm wondering if the same instructions would work on a GE. My dryer has the same symptoms. Any one know if the insides of these two dryers are similar?

Frigidaire Dryer Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Foreword: I have no idea what the model number of my dryer is. I bought it second-hand, and the model number had been on a sticker inside the door; needless to say it isn't there any more. It was made some time between 2000 and 2002 is all I know. (Sorry if I seem a bit defensive, I just had to...

Frigidaire Dryer Noise [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Frigidaire electric dryer (Model #FDE336RES2). It is making a rattling/rumbling noise (Not a squealing or sqeaking noise). The noise is getting louder. Any suggestions on how to repair the problem. Thanks

Frigidaire Dryer squeaking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Frigidaire dryer Model# FDE797IEWI. The dryer squeaks, mostly when starting and for the first few minutes while operating

Frigidaire Dryer not getting hot [ 0 Answers ]

Okay, after reading everything I can find, especially information from appleguy, I'm looking at one of two possible fuses for why the dryer isn't heating up. Looking at the parts manual, I can't figure out which of 2 it might be: 1. Thermostat,Safety Or 2. Thermal Limiter

View more questions Search