Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gerryg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 11:33 PM
    Young ammerican girl goes to south africa to live with a black family
    A white American girl goes to live with an African family in South Africa - on like an exchange. She starts not liking them because they are black, but eventually she loves them all. Probably made about 1985 to 1990.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 03:16 AM

The only thing that I can think of that fits the description is The Color of Friendship (2000) (TV)
    gerryg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma View Post
    The only thing that I can think of that fits the description is The Color of Friendship (2000) (TV)
    Hi ChihuahuaMomma.

Thank you sooo much. I was in Eirope and saw he film on TV there and missed the title. Back home saw it finishing and then was too slow with the FOXTEL remote to see the title. Been bugging me for months. You are a gem. Appreciated.

Also, went to your cup of tea site - just to let you know.

Thanks again,

Gerry G.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daughter in South Africa [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get in contact with my daughter in South Africa, but her Dad stopped communication - does anyone know where I can start looking for her?

Need Investors For Restaurant in South Africa. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. A friend contacted me today and asked me if I can't maybe help him find a investor or investors for the restaurant that his opening. He had investors lined up but because one of there factories burned down they are unable to follow through with the investment. I have never done something...

Travel to South Africa [ 1 Answers ]

Is it ever possinbe to travel to South Africa with a child who is having a Portuguese ID or he will need a passport?

View more questions Search