Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fragash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Collectible Pepsi Bottle for 1977 University of Iowa vs Iowa State Football
    I need to try and find the value for a Still Sealed Commemorative 1977 University of Iowa vs Iowa State Football Pepsi Bottle. I need this for insurance issues. It seems the Post Office can't tell what F-R-A-G-I-L-E means. They managed to break one of the set even though they were wrapped in bubble wrap and packaged immobile. They must think fragile means play catch with me or maybe throw me down and kick me around. :)

Any help would be appreciated. Mom's beside herself since she was there at that time.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 12:32 AM
    I know that there are one or two of them that can be found via clicking on the following link and then clicking on the links of pages on the following site. pepsi bottles, Advertising, Bottles Insulators items on eBay.com I don't know if they are unopened, though.

Most of the individual bottles that I'm seeing listed there seem to be going for under $20.00. There are exceptions, though.

Since you are saying "set", I am wondering what you mean by "set", please?

I know what you mean by the F-R-A-G-I-LE thing and can definitely sympathize with you about that! Years ago, when I flew out to California to play in a concert band, the brass instrument that I took with me was horribly damaged with dents by the baggage handlers, even though I had plastered F-R-A-G-I-L-E all over the hard case that it was in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Iowa flooding now there's mold [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. We had water in our basement and discovered in a little closet down there, that mold had been growing for a long time. We never used the closet. We managed to clean it off the cement with a detergent/disinfectant, and then bleach. Problem is, we are finding mold behind the wood paneling...

Iowa [ 37 Answers ]

Hello: I get the feeling that you righty's out there just can't get enthused about your candidates. I see Tom is still supporting his Rudy and Fred stuff. The Woverine ain't talking. Speech and Dennis ain't either. I ain't seen NOTHING from you guys lately about Huck and Wrongny. The Dems...

Release to another state from Iowa work release [ 5 Answers ]

My dad put in a transfer to Florida as he is in Iowa work release about a month ago, how long should it take? I can't wait to see him... They said Des Moines already approved it... Please help Sheena:confused:

View more questions Search