Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ferchak48 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 04:30 AM
    Where can I buy rubber pavers ?
    Rubber pavers needed for outside lanai. 7' x 13'
    These are recycled from old tires, come in various colors.
    I need the ones 3/4" high maximum, "dogbone style"
    preferred, however, I'll take any suggestions.

This item is not available at Lowe's or Home Depot.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 10:11 AM

You can oder then off the net, I think you meant herringbone. RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC - Patio Blocks
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 12:43 PM

Ferchak48 As a mason I never used them. If you could do a favor get back and let me know if the patio gets to hot from heat gain on the rubber blocks.

That was the biggest complaint from the gray composite decking when it came out was heat gain and burned bare feet.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 16, 2009, 12:47 PM

Funny you should mention that 21. I did a pool deck for a relative and all I ever heard about was how MY deck burned their feet. Well, heck, they picked the material and color but I got the blame, those darn carpenters.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 04:06 PM

Had the exact problem to the point I refuse to install it anymore not to mention the extreme cost diff in wood to composite.

Also there are paver's for driveways that grass can grow in between the paves and looks Eco friendly and great in the pictures. My first thought was how someone needs a warning label on this. If the paver's heat up too much then it will KILL the grass in between the gaps of the paver's if there's not enough rainfall to support the grass to grow.

[url]http://www.ephenry.com/Homeowner/Product.asp?Product_ID=9[/url

Needless to say I don't install that either]

So this is why I was curious of the OPs results later
    ffly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 05:09 PM
    Hi! You can buy the rubber pavers from AmberWay Equine - AmberWay Equine * Stable Comfort, Pavesafe Rubber Pavers, HDPE Fencing, Centaur Fencing, & Horse Stalls Their rubber pavers are made in the USA and have the UV protection you will need for outdoors. Very nice bricks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sealing driveway pavers [ 1 Answers ]

Had new pavers installed wish to seal them wondering before sealing how strong of a muric acid wash should I clean them with like maybe 20 to 1 ratio. Have cobble stone affect with limestone white marks on some of them whick would like to rid off if I can. Live in northern Florida

Seal pavers [ 1 Answers ]

How to seal pavers pool pavers

Cracking Pavers [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a brick paver walkway and the prep is 10" of compacted 3/4" gravel compacted every 3" and then I take two 1-1/4" pipes for level and level the stone dust lay the pavers and then use the compactor over that and the pavers I bought from Lowe's are cracking as I vibrate them down. ...

Laying pavers [ 1 Answers ]

How do I figure how much sand I need to cover 72 square feet of space with 2 inches of sand?

View more questions Search