Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtrono Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 06:59 AM
    TV with no headphone jack
    When I connect the y adaptor to the video output jacks red/wht there is still sound coming out of the televisions' speakers. The original purpose was not to disturb others when watching late night TV.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2012, 12:40 PM
    How about decreasing the volume on the TV to zero?
    Shouldn't affect headphone volume. At least- mine doesn't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to connect my headphone jack to my phone and connect bigger speakers [ 5 Answers ]

I want to connect my headphone jack to my phone and connect bigger speakers on the other end is that possible? What I tried is cutting the head phone jack to normal headphones but the cable they have inside are confusing, some have three or even four. I just want to connect my phone directly to...

Headphone for no jack TV LG32LH20 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ,I have LG 32LH20 32" LH20 Series LCD HDTV. I want to plug a wireless Headphone in it, but there's no headphone jack to plug it in. There's a little hole on the back panel (like a Jack) written - Audio In- RGB/DVI I don't have any audio out exit, only AV audio in. I went on a forum and they've...

Headphone Jack hook-up [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stereo TV/VHS/DVD combo. I want to put in a 1/4" headphone jack that when headphones are plugged in, the sound can only be heard through the headphones; when unplugged, the TV speakers come back on. The headphone jacks that I have 1/4" female input, with 2 or 3 leads on the outer ring,...

Pin broke inside headphone jack! [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, the pin broke inside headphone jack, and I can't get it out. SO my computer thinks I have headphones plugged in. One thing, the case Won't come off (stupid Lenovo comp.), and It's kind of down in there far. Also, it's closed in, so I can't do anything even if I get the stupid think open! All I...

Installing a headphone jack plug for TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a portable 14" TV without a jack plug. Is it straightforward to install (by soldering) a jack plug between the speaker and circuit board. I.e cutting the cable leading up to the speaker and soldering a jack plug. If this is possible will the speaker cut out the sound when headphones and...

View more questions Search