Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigerlady3558 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 08:28 PM
    Yahoo Icon on league page won't light up
    I have tried everything to get a member of my staff, their Yahoo icon on the main page to light up. Her name and Yahoo are the same and still doesn't. I have even deleted her and then readded, put in my Yahoo messenger name (which lights it up) but then when I put her's back in to doesn't. She is not invisible either.
    Please help this is getting very frustrating. Everyone else's Yahoo icon lights up except hers

tigerlady3558 Head Admin Circle of Friends
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 21, 2012, 08:49 PM
    This site is not associated with Yahoo so we can't help you. You would need to go to Yahoo for any help with this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maximize a web page every time I open. I use Yahoo as my primary web page. [ 1 Answers ]

When I now open Yahoo as my primary IE web page it is always minimized. Have tried a 3 suggestions on this site but to no avail. Thanks in advance! floater74

My Yahoo Page Has Changed [ 7 Answers ]

I donīt know if I clicked on something by mistake but my Yahoo page has changed on my desktop but on my laptop itīs the same as itīs always been. How can I get the old style page back on my desk top?

Blank page for Internet explorer icon [ 1 Answers ]

A long time ago I changed the web page on my internet explorer icon to :confused: my home page on Yahoo. Now I don't remember how to change it back to internet explorer. Could anyone tell me how to do that?

Yahoo Icon in Google [ 1 Answers ]

In the Google 'web search' the Yahoo icon appears next to the URL (in the address bar) the other searches are unaffected by this change and they still keep the Google 'G' by the URL. I have tried reinstalling IE7 and it didn't fix it. Does anybody kow how to fix this? Or at least, is it harmful to...

Yahoo page [ 2 Answers ]

I have lost my Yahoo page and when I go to internet explorer it says this page cannot be displayed, also I lost my Yahoo address bar,

View more questions Search