Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 08:11 AM
    What's everyone making for supper tonight.
    I want to make something delicious! I was thinking goulash, but nahh, done that too many times already. Then I thought about a homemade beef stroganaugh, but that's at least a 4 hour job for my recipe. Then I was thinking a nice spaghetti rose sauce.

What are you guys making?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 08:14 AM

Will be heating up leftover country ribs that were bbqed in my mother's bbq sauce recipe.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 08:19 AM

MMM that sounds good. Is it home made BBQ sauce? I don't think I have the time for ribs tonight, but have you ever tried them in a slow cooker? Yum.

What's the difference between country ribs and regular BBQ'd ribs?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2011, 08:23 AM

Try this it is quick and easy.

TOMATO BASIL CHICKEN

Ingredients

* 2 cups cooked chicken breast strips ( cut them into strips then broil them takes like 5 minutes to broil the strips)
    * 1 tablespoon olive oil
    * 1 (14.5 ounce) can DICED TOMATOES with BASIL, GARLIC & OREGANO
    * 1 1/4 cups water
    * 1 (6 ounce) package rice pilaf mix (or any rice will do)
    * 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil (if you don't have fresh basil just skip it doesn't make that big of a difference)

Directions

1. Combine chicken DICED TOMATOES WITH BASIL, GARLIC & OREGANO, water, rice mix, basil and olive oil in a nonstick skillet and mix well.
    2. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 15 to 18 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 08:27 AM

Yummmmm, that one is being printed and saved to the ole recipe book!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 8, 2011, 09:05 AM
    Cheese multi color tortellini with pieces of rotisserie chicken (I don't have AC and won't use the oven in the summer), fresh tomatoes, fresh buffalo mozzarella chunks, and bits of lightly steamed brocoli or zucchini . And olive oil. And garlic.
    cuteshoes337 Posts: 13, Reputation: -6

Aug 1, 2012, 12:14 AM
    ... I made breakfast for dinner, haha. Fancy but easy.

Cut a green bell pepper into 1/4" slices so that they make rings. Toss into a greased skillet. Crack an egg into each pepper ring and cook as you please (I tried to make mine over-easy but my yolks exploded)

Chop some tomato and onion, throw into a greased skillet with seasoning salt to have on top of the egg/pepper

English muffin, make it a sammich. Voilą.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a painting of the last supper by edward gross co of New York. [ 0 Answers ]

I would appreciate any info on it and a possible value thank you Paul Wenzel Jr Toledo,OH

98 accord making clunking noise when making hard left turn [ 3 Answers ]

My 98 accord ia making a clunk, clunk, clunk sound when making hard left turns. It only does this with left turns a slow speed like making a u-turn. It actually seems to make the car bounce a little with each clunk. It is definitely not a clicking noise. I have just put a prelude h22 engine with...

Seeing the Ex tonight, what is she up to ? [ 13 Answers ]

I have posted my story here on a few threads, She left me after 2 years to go back to her abusive Ex last summer, when she left me it was because she could not get stronger feelings for me, I know she tried, she was honest with me about it and I took it very hard. I treated her very good. She...

The Last Supper [ 8 Answers ]

Was the Last Supper a Passover meal?

View more questions Search