Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrs.sk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 03:13 PM
    Why does my husband accuse me of cheating
    Why does my husband accuse me of cheating, and I'm not, but he has cheated, and I forgiven him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2011, 03:07 PM

Because he is paranoid, and thinks you are as stupid, and immoral as he is. Simply put, that's his guilt freaking out his mind.
    robinad Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Feb 20, 2011, 07:19 PM
    It sounds like he's projecting his own insecurities onto you. He cheated on you, and he can't imagine why you wouldn't cheat on him to get him back. It doesn't sound like a healthy situation. I would either seek some couples counseling or look into what he's doing. He may me cheating again.
    lola061170 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2011, 05:27 AM
    He's cheating.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2011, 04:53 PM

Because if he conveniences himself that you are cheating then he has given himself excuse to cheat himself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating on my husband [ 9 Answers ]

I'm married but in love with a married man. We have been seeing each other for close to a year now. I love him so much and I believe he loves me deeply too. We intend getting married when the opportunity presents itself. I keep falling out of love with my husband. He knows I'm cheating on him but...

Cheating husband [ 10 Answers ]

I found my husband in bed naked with another woman, We got married in 2007 and been together for 16 years have two children and just built a new home in 2006 and had him removed from the house by police because he wreaked my christmas tree and took all the xmas presents for the kids. So what are...

Is my husband cheating [ 19 Answers ]

Me and my husband just got married we have been together for 5 years last year I cought him on all kinds of single sites looking at girls I'm not sure if it would have went anywhere like he didn't contact any of them but it still had me thinking and every time I asked him why he would try to change...

Cheating Husband [ 5 Answers ]

I just found out that my husband was and maybe still is having an affair. The problem with this is that the women is a close friend of my younger sister. And get this she is also married. She has been to my house, I have watched her child for her, and I have given this women funiture. I found...

Cheating husband [ 20 Answers ]

I caught my husband cheating on me and if that wasn't bad enough it was with MY cousin.what should I do?I know what I would like to do.

View more questions Search