Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momslocs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 06:59 PM
    African American dark areaS on face
    Hello ,this is my first time asking a question. I am an african american woman with deep brown skin. I have very dark areas beside my nose and on my cheeks. I am now also developing dark areas on my chin.I've tried many types of over the counter skin lighteners, but none worked. Do you think a vitamin K cream would work?Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 07:07 PM

Hmm they could be age spots. Have you always had these dark spots or is it recent? There are many products that you can use to lighten. There are natural or HQ based products that are effective lighteners.

However if they are age spots or liver spots you may need to speak to your derm to see what will be best for you. I guess your treatment will be based on the cause of the spots. Do you know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

African American Hair [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a way to make african american hair wavy? I usually perm it but it doesn't stay wavy for long.

Bio Claire non african american [ 2 Answers ]

Hi so I just ordered bio claire and I am not african american I am actually prob. The lightest medium, I want to know how many shades lighter most people got esp. non african americans because I want to know whom its stronger on. Please help

Experience of the african american [ 1 Answers ]

How does blackness help to understand the past and present experiences of african americans?

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

African American given names [ 8 Answers ]

Not having grown up with African Americans (I'm in northern Canada), I'm curious as to the significance of the unique, interesting names of many African American girls and women. For example, on American Idol, there is Tinnik, Mandisa, and of course Fantasia from 2 years ago. Is this some sort of...

View more questions Search