Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MJRyther Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Does anyone know how to get a download of Outlook Express?
    I have had this error from outlook and I just want to remove the software and put a new one back on. Can I do that? Does anyone know where I can go to get a free download of it? Thanks again.
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Sep 30, 2007, 04:28 PM
    You mentioned that you have an error, what error? It would be easier to fix that.

What version of Internet Explorer do you have installed?

Let mer know,
    Whiskey14
    MJRyther Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 05:04 AM
    I have internet explorer 7. Thanks for your info.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2007, 05:15 AM
    Go here:
    Outlook Express: E-mail and newsgroup reader

On the left hand side you can download IE 7 which contains OE. If you have Vista OE has been replaced with Windows Mail.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Give us the Error details, but if you feel like you want to re-install you should have a copy of the software on the disc you installed the 1st time..
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Oct 1, 2007, 05:54 AM
    Oulook Express comes with windows. You should be able to remove it and reinstall it from Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Add/Remove Windows Components. I believe it's either lisetd just as Outlook Express, or under Internet Explorer (Select Internet Explorer and click Details). Either way, it's in that list somewhere. Uncheck it to uninstall, click next until ti finishes. Then do the same thing, but check it again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Free online MMORPG like Runescape [ 28 Answers ]

FREE MMORPG no download like runescape

How to configure free pop3 and smtp in outlook express through yahoo.com [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, Please help me out how to configure the outlook express (free pop3 and smtp) through yahoo.com Regards vijay :confused:

Outlook Express to Outlook conversion gave messages wrong "Date Received." [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, All! I used Outlook's Import capbility to import everything from Outlook Express: mail settings, folders, their messages, etc. The import process reported successful import of my huge sets of folders, subfolders and their 11,000+ messages... however: The Good: Some messages were...

Free download [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: free download FLV software...

View more questions Search