Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allancherish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 12:25 PM
    Maximise page
    I changed to Google chrome and page does open to full and I cannot get it up wards
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 5, 2010, 12:46 PM
    What happens when you click Maximise in the top right corner ?
    allancherish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 04:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    What happens when you click Maximise in the top right corner ?
    Cannot get to the right hand corner as screen has gone 3/4 down monitor towards the right hand side leaving the left hand side exposing icons so all I can do if use the little space I have but cannot even get the screen to move up at all so cannot get maximise box or at the bottom the arrow to move right and left
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 9, 2010, 04:41 AM
    In that case click on the top bar, drag it on to your screenand then click the maximise button

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home page, favorites work fine, if I do a Google or bing search, r: can't open page [ 1 Answers ]

I.E. Home page is MSN, I can open any link on that and works fine, If I do a new search on Google or bing, get can not open page. I have another computer at home that works fine, have compared settings and all are same. Please help.

Maximize a web page every time I open. I use Yahoo as my primary web page. [ 1 Answers ]

When I now open Yahoo as my primary IE web page it is always minimized. Have tried a 3 suggestions on this site but to no avail. Thanks in advance! floater74

Huge Word Doc Too Many Page Sizes - Unable to Change Page Setup [ 8 Answers ]

Windows Vista Microsoft Word 2003 SP3 I've a 298 page word doc which was created by: a) scanned into a PDF document b) using Abbyy FineReader Optical Character Recognition OCR software I turned it into a Word Doc Now, the problem is that while the majority of the Word Doc has paper set to...

Need Q&A page and CRM page [ 2 Answers ]

I want to develop a confidential and secure intranet site for a group of professionals, which, among other things would include the capability for users to ask and answer questions on select topics. The site would also need to have a CRM (customer relationship management) function where members...

View more questions Search