Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wild_girl Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Jul 12, 2007, 11:20 PM
    How can you REBUILD the TRUST in your reationship!
    Hi there.

I am just wondering how I can rebuild the trust in my relationship.
    My boyfriend of 3 years cheated once a very very long time ago. He was hammered, and on lots of drugs, which he quit that lifestyle completely afterwards, for me.
    Ever since, I cannot seem to trust him, even though he has done everything for me, and proved his love to me.
    I sill feel insecure, thanks!
    cschang Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 04:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wild_girl
    Hi there.

My boyfriend of 3 years cheated once a very very long time ago. He was hammered, and on lots of drugs, which he quit that lifestyle completely afterwards, for me.
    Ever since, I cannot seem to trust him, even though he has done everything for me, and proved his love to me.
    Your reaction is very understandable and very normal. Forgiving someone is one of the hardles task that any of us would have to do during our lifetime. Perhaps ask yourself the following question would help. Am I perfect? If someday in the future I make a mistake, do I expect him to understand and to forgive? If I were him, how do I expect him to feel and react?
    mamamisssesherbaby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wild_girl
    Hi there.

Well I'm in the opposite position I cheated on my man just about a year ago and I know for damn well he don't trust me. I want to know how I can get his trust back. Nothing seems to be working and I'm very tempted to leave him because I can't ever feel like he trusts me one bit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F150 rebuild is overheating [ 2 Answers ]

Hello we just rebuilt our 1995 f150 and it is overheating I have checked the water pump it works fine I have replaced the radiatior cap I have replaced the thermostat. I have burped the block to make sure there are no air gaps in there. I have pulled out the radiator and flushed it to make sure...

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

If Under Law why not Rebuild the temple? [ 9 Answers ]

Why do those who say they are under the Mosaic Law not follow all the stipulations like animal sacrifices given at alters, and all the other instructions given in Deteronomy and Exodus? Actually, the rebuilding of the temple would not be enough. Those rebuilding it would also have to begin...

What is required to rebuild an engine head? [ 2 Answers ]

On a side note, seems like this forum became some sort of official "My Honda won't start forum" :) Anyway, I decided to buy a new engine head for my (you guessed it) Honda Civic, and am wondering what I should do to rebuild the engine head. It seems reasonable that I should change valves (maybe...

View more questions Search