Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anchorman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 01:58 PM
    access without court order
    Hi, can any body help me with getting access to see my son, without having to go through the courts. My X will not return my call and tonight kicked me off her property. And it looked like my son was shaking. He was shaking his head and saying no when I asked him to speak to me. If any body can offer up some help or suggestions I would be very grateful. Thank you

IAN
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 28, 2007, 02:10 PM
    I think there is much more to this story than you currently present to us. There has to be some reason why she did this. Can you fill in the gaps a little?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Why do you not want to go through the courts to gain access to your son? What is in the court records that would prevent you from having access to your son?

I would not give advice to circumvent any standing order about this situation. If you want to see your son, you have to do it legally. Or else be arrested - is what it looks like.

Feb 28, 2007, 04:43 PM
    We both owned our own properties, Last year I sold mine. She wanted me to let her have it £15000 below the asking price. Isold at the full asking price. Used the money to buy a bigger house. It would now appear after the slagging I got earlier this evening that she wants a percentage for my son. I offered to pay maintenance When we split. Was Told to stick it. So opened a separate account and pay £50.00 per week into it. So money is there. All I want is to see my son.
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2007, 04:45 PM
    It was your property and you sold it for your asking price. She would have done the same thing. So she ticked about that, no doubt.

You do need some legal representation or else she is going to block every attempt.

Feb 28, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Ticked is an understatement. Her house was bigger than mine and in a city centre. Mine was out in the country, she always said it was too small. Know now I can never win with her.
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2007, 06:14 PM
    You are best to get legal assistance and protect yourself. Dot the I's and cross the t's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Received court summons in my door and have 2 weeks to court date [ 9 Answers ]

I received a summons on my door for a $5,000 debt to american express. Lawyer office is about 1 1/2 from my home... I am willing to pay the debt, do I have to show up for court? I am going to be out of town and won't be around on the court date... can I call the attorney's office and settle the...

Court-Order to file Jointly, but spouse filed separately. [ 7 Answers ]

My friend is going through a divorce, and they had a court order to file taxes jointly. However, when my friend asked his wife about filing taxes together, and sharing the refund, she quickly filed taxes without him. Should he file taxes separately, or report it to the court that she broke...

Superior Court and Supreme Court [ 4 Answers ]

Is a "Superior court" the same thing as the "Supreme Court"?

In what order? [ 1 Answers ]

Are pregnancy symptoms in any specific order?

Court order info needed [ 2 Answers ]

Im On Intence Probation If A Judge Court Ordered Curtisy Supervision In Another County But A Probation Officer In The County Where I Was Sentenced Just Hit Me With 6 Violations Can She Do That Can She Violate A Court Order

View more questions Search