Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabby99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 03:38 PM
    Unusual period.. what could this be?
    I can usually tell when my period is coming.. I feel bloated, cramps (before I start and really bad through out), and sometimes My boobs hurt. It also is very heavy. This month when it came I couldn't even tell it was coming. No cramps, no sore boobs, and it was very very very light compared to what it usually is. I did not even have cramps during the "period" . I was just wondering if this was normal considering I'm usuallythe same everymonth. Also about a little less than a week after I finished I felt slight cramping like I might start, and I also feel like I have been spotting since I finished and it has been about 2 weeks. I do get dizzy when I stand up latley. Im hoping you could tell me if this is normal or what are the things that could be wrong with me.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2010, 04:15 AM

See your doctor.
    k slice Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2010, 07:44 PM

Dizziness is a side effect of taking birthcontrol but I would still talk to a doctor about that. As for the lightness of your period it could have to do with your diet and/or too much exercise. Sometimes I will get light ones and sometimes heavy while taking Loestrin 24.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a 15 year old girl. My period is regular and I just got it, but it is a lot lighter than usual and the blood is brownish. It was red for about a day but now is only small amounts of brown again. I am sextually active. Could you tell me what this means?

An Unusual dilemma [ 29 Answers ]

I met this girl couple of months back. We started of as good friends then became very good friends, in the first week itself she told me that she had a boyfriend and is very much in love with him. I was fine with it because all I wanted was a friend. We came closer and closer to each other, spoke...

Very late unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

Iam now 15 days late for my period as of today.I have taken 2 pregnancy tests about a weeks ago and both came out negative.Ihave been having many possivle signs of pregnancy.should I try another home pregnancy test or should I get a blood test done?

Unusual Period [ 2 Answers ]

My period is usually painful and very heavy but only 5 days. Right now it has lasted almost 3 weeks. It is heavier than usual, painful every day and I have blood clots each time I go to the bathroom. A tampon only lasts about an hour. What's wrong and what do I do. I'm getting really worried.

View more questions Search