Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    protondi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 05:27 AM
    Why would, hot water only, stop flowing from (gas) tankless hot water heater?
    Cold water flows fine. Just the hot water has stopped running.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 24, 2011, 09:20 AM

How have you confirmed that the heater is working? Gas or electric? Touch both pipes coming out the top of the unit, both cold or is one hot?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No water in hot or cold bathroom sink after flushing my gas hot water heater [ 5 Answers ]

Thank you. I flushed my hot water heater last night. I only turned the cold water intake to the heater off and on BUT now, after the flush, my second floor bathroom sink faucets (both hot and cold) don't work at all. The shower and the tub in the bathroom work but NOT the sink- HELP! Thanks so...

Hot water gas heater - no hot water in any of the bathrooms or kitchen? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, We have a State premier gas water heater - power venter/direct vented. It is new - 2009. We are not getting no hot water anywhere in the house. The water heater is not showing any faults on its panel. The hot water outlet pipes are hot to touch as well. Still no hot water in any faucet of...

No hot water in tub/shower, new tankless water heater [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, A month or so ago I decided to remodel my bathroom. The bathroom is very small and a portion of it was taken up by the water heater tank. To get more space, I decided to install a tankless water heater. I demolished the bathroom, taking it down to the studs. A handyman friend of mine took...

Connecting a tankless water heater and separate hot water heater [ 6 Answers ]

What I have is this. An oil fired boiler that generates hot water for my house baseboard heating system. Contained within the boiler is a tankless heater that is heated by way of the firebox in the boiler. The tankless heater is used only for domestic hot water. It has a separate CW supply to the...

Tankless hot water heater [ 1 Answers ]

Is a tankless hot water heater a good deal? We have a 4 bedroom house currently 2 people living in it. Our hot water heater is 16 years old and needs replaced we Are considering going with a tankless heater which is more Expensive but were not sure if would be a good deal or not.

View more questions Search