Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Satiskumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 11:30 PM
    Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company
    I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.
    princy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 01:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Satiskumar
    I want my introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. i am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.
    Sample letter of indroduction of comapnt to supplier

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter about a new company [ 10 Answers ]

Hello I have started a new travel agency which deals will all the air tickets nation and international and we organise tours etc... I want to write a introductory letter to the all my corporate custmers and travels patners And I want a good introduction to give it to in my website.. ...

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Sample letter of Introduction of company to company [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Team Kindly send me Sample letter of Introducing a company to other company.

COMPANY intro letter [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sir , Im working in an advertising agency . Tel me how should I write company introduction letter for a client . If u want you can go 2 our site address also Crossway Advertising & Marketing India Pvt. Ltd. Regds Saurabh

Company letter [ 1 Answers ]

I want to professional company introduction letter, please help on this matter

View more questions Search