Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thall68 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2006, 12:21 PM
    Need title to old old TV movie
    Hi, I am trying to find the name of a movie I saw when I was only about 10 or 11. I have no idea what year it was made except I saw it around 1970 -1979. It was about this aliean woman who was able to kill someone and then her face would turn into the face of the person she just killed. I think there was a scientist who tried to keep control of her and he had put her into this metal tank or something. When the woman looked like herself she was kind of scary, her front teeth had a space between them, and she was wearing some kind of sequined form fitting hat that was actually part of the rest of what she was wearing. The part I remember is when she killed this nurse and then all of a sudden she looked just like the nurse and she pretended to be her. I don't remember the rest but would like to see it again. I think it was probably made in the 40' 50s or 60's.
    Moonbay Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Nov 11, 2006, 08:23 PM
    I asked my sister about this movie and she thinks the movie title has something to do with a females name. Something kind of like "Jessica". I don't know, but I hope this at least brings you one centimeter closer. Sorry I couldn't help much.
    flipperfoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 08:33 PM
    Ok , here we go. I have two TV movie questions, 1. What is the name of the movie where a young pretty blonde actress has her young boyfriend (her jr.) to kill her husband. Robert Reed was in it for a few seconds as her newest boyfriend. The boyfriend killed her husband and went to prison and was so in love that he was taking the whole blame. His mother talked him into getting her to admit that she had something to do with it. Finally, on one of her visits to him in prison, he's wired and he gets her to confess and then they arrest her. 2. There was a Movie out in back in the late 70's (I think) and it was about a demonic black car that killed people (I don't think it was "Christine" though). It was kind of a scary movie. Ok, sorry one more. I saw it as a double feature with this one about a house at the end of a block where bad things happened. I think there was something in title about the house on the end of the block. I know that a little info, but that's all I can remember.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 10, 2010, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flipperfoo View Post
    Ok , here we go. I have two TV movie questions, 1. What is the name of the movie where a young pretty blonde actress has her young boyfriend (her jr.) to kill her husband. Robert Reed was in it for a few seconds as her newest boyfriend. The boyfriend killed her husband and went to prison and was so in love that he was taking the whole blame. His mother talked him into getting her to admit that she had something to do with it. Finally, on one of her visits to him in prison, he's wired and he gets her to confess and then they arrest her. 2. There was a Movie out in back in the late 70's (I think) and it was about a demonic black car that killed people (I don't think it was "Christine" though). It was kind of a scary movie. Ok, sorry one more. I saw it as a double feature with this one about a house at the end of a block where bad things happened. I think there was something in title about the house on the end of the block. I know that a little info, but that's all I can remember.
    The second one sounds like The Car (1977)
    The third might be The Last House on Dead End Street (1977)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Title of movie. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have been racking my brains for the title of this movie. I can remember the film itself quite clearly but as for the name... *shrugs*. Anyway I hope someone can help me. Below is what I remember about the film. The film was based in U.S. It started with a little girl...

Movie title [ 2 Answers ]

OK goldie hawn was in this one... and she and some other woman were fighting over this guy... and they took some kind of potion that would let them live forever... they kept trying to kill each other but it wouldn't work... at one point one of them gets a hole through her stomach... they were near...

Movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a movie about a man that worked for a social service agency. He was a compulsive liar and when asked if he was telling the truth would reply "Why would I lie about a thing like that?"

View more questions Search