Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    williewhy Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 03:35 PM
    I have a 1908s indianhead penny in fine condition. Can you tell me the value?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2007, 09:19 AM
    (Piggybacked question on another thread moved to its own thread in order to get more exposure.)

Please note: When you post a question that is the main question that always appears at the top of a page, that is the question that all of the other answers on the page are going to be about. That is called a Thread. It's not a good idea to keep putting other, unrelated questions on the same page. Thank you!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2007, 09:32 PM
    I was hoping that Flying Blue Eagle would come along to answer the coin questions because he has the current books and I don't. However, since I see that you have returned to the site and still don't have the answers to the questions that you have asked, I will give it a try.

There are possible price ranges for a 1908s Indian Head Cent that I found on the following site. Flying Eagle and Indian Head Cents They are the following numbers within the large chart that you will find on that site.

There isn't a listing for "Fine" concerning your cent. But, it probably is comparable to those that do have a price listed for "Fine" condition. In order for the condition of your coin to actually be determined, it would need to be examined in person by a coin grading expert.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2007, 01:01 AM
    Williewhy- Look on first question about 1931 S penny . Clough -Ileft your 1st quest. On the same one ;;;; F.B.E.
    psonam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 04:55 PM
    How have penny's experiences impacted on her ability to communicate?

What are some of the things she is interested in?

What might be an appropriate strategy for penny to use ?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2010, 04:36 AM

Williewhy - You have a 1908"S"
    INDIAN HEAD PENNY I would like for you to go to this site that I will put at the bottom, it will help you to
    decide pretty close to what the condition and grade that your coin isin and thgen letme know and I will give you the real value on the coin- My book has the values for the" FINE"grade.I will give you ;; YOU POSTED THAT it was in " FINE condition so here is what the value xxTHIS site is here on collectables;
    1.9) how do you grade the condition of paper money Have a great day and GOD BLESS:::F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1944 penny value [ 4 Answers ]

Does a well preserved 1944 penny have any considerable value ?

1931s Lincoln Head Penny Value [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1931s Lincoln Head penny in fine condition. Can you tell me a monetary value?

Penny from the 1800's [ 4 Answers ]

I have an 1894 penny. Anyone know what it's worth?--Thanks

Penny Stocks [ 2 Answers ]

What are some good penny stocks that I should invest to? Thanks for your help in advance

View more questions Search